Law School Discussion

New Law School Resource Site

New Law School Resource Site
« on: November 23, 2004, 08:17:57 PM »
I'm a current student (who usually posts on this board under another name) who has decided to compile a website of all my favorite law school resources.  I also want to have a space where law students can advertise their own sites, blogs, or whatever else.  Feel free to browse the site and offer any comments about what else you'd like to see included. 

So far the prospective students section includes links to an essay editing service and law student blogs. 

The current student section includes links to practice exams and outlines.  I'm a current student (who usually posts on this board under another name) who has decided to compile a website of all my favorite law school resources.  I also want to have a space where law students can advertise their own sites, blogs, or whatever else.  Feel free to browse the site and offer any comments about what else you'd like to see included. 

So far the prospective students section includes links to an essay editing service and law student blogs.  I'd love to know what else you all want to see.

The current student section includes links to practice exams and outlines.I'm a current student (who usually posts on this board under another name) who has decided to compile a website of all my favorite law school resources.  I also want to have a space where law students can advertise their own sites, blogs, or whatever else.  Feel free to browse the site and offer any comments about what else you'd like to see included. 

So far the prospective students section includes links to an essay editing service and law student blogs. 

The current student section includes links to practice exams and outlines.  I'd love to know what else you all want to see.

Hope this is helpful!

http://www.geocities.com/lawschoolresource/index.html