Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BarBri Video Review Session  (Read 1120 times)

SLJ0720

• View Profile
BarBri Video Review Session
« on: November 17, 2004, 01:52:21 PM »
My school is offering a BarBri Video Review Session on contracts or property.  They don't allow you to attend both.  It lasts 4 hours and will cut into my outlining, which I am really behind on.  Does anyone think this is worth going to?  Or anyone watched these videos before and have any thoughts?  Apparently they will be offering more but in order to get into the additional ones you have to sign up for their course.

lipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BarBri Video Review Session
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2004, 02:09:29 PM »
i went to the on property concerning future interests. It really helped a lot. The video lecture is set up in a way that u outline as u go. they even say, "ok, so roman numeral 1 is rule against perp., subsection 1. Its really nice. helped me a lot.
check the footnotes ya'll

SLJ0720

• View Profile
Re: BarBri Video Review Session
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2004, 04:25:19 PM »
So when you left you had an outline completed for that area of property?  I don't know how much the contracts video will cover, but that would be great if I were able to get a good amount of my outline finished while there. 

Anyone have the outlines they give you when you sign up for their course?  If so, how long are they?  I know that a lot of commercial sources are way too long to really study from, at least this late in the semester.  If anyone has seen their videos and has one of their outlines, is it similar to the video's format?