Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Final Exams - Help!  (Read 2171 times)

aivlys13

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Final Exams - Help!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2004, 07:35:22 PM »
A lot of the 2 and 3Ls at my school are telling us that the professors are worried that we will do poorly on final exams because we are still prepared for class. I'm still trying to prepare enough so that I am okay if I get called on- but I am definitely tapering off a bit and studying for exams.

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2004, 07:38:03 PM »
A lot of the 2 and 3Ls at my school are telling us that the professors are worried that we will do poorly on final exams because we are still prepared for class. I'm still trying to prepare enough so that I am okay if I get called on- but I am definitely tapering off a bit and studying for exams.

That seems to support the theory that profs "hide the ball"
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

dtonsing

• Dennis J. Tonsing
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2004, 08:16:26 PM »
If you are struggling with the "time crunch" involved with studying for December finals, visit my 11/14 post under this topic: Studying for Final Exams.  You have ample time if you begin during Thanksgiving vacation.
(For a more detailed guide, go to: http://www.dennistonsing.com/FAQS_LINKS.html#Final).
Best of good fortune to you.

Dean of Students
Academic Support Program Director
Roger Williams University School of Law
Bristol, RI
Recent Publication: "1000 Days to the Bar -- But the Practice of Law Begins Now" (Wm. S. Hein & Co., Inc., 2003)