Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Crunch Time  (Read 2764 times)

lipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Crunch Time
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2004, 10:18:44 PM »
dont listen to DOWNY. he's a good guy, but he likes to mess with people.

Dont worry about it, everyone I have talked to in my first year class hasn't really started outlining either. Yes, of course u review ur notes at the end of the week, although other than that, not much outlining going on. Halloween is the last hurrah. go out, get drunk. come monday....(cause lord knows sunday i will be out of commission with a mother of a hangover), then start to think about it. The first weekend of November is when most people start....at least at my school. I have a peer mentor at my school who is a 2L and he basically told me this is the deal for everyone. And even then, serious outlining doesn't begin until a week before thanksgiving. Come thanksgiving though, all bets are off. The Sh*t hits the fan, and binge drinking will have to be on hold till after the last final. After that, though, I plan on getting so drunk, I will wake up in a bus station with a ticket to Cali and "I'm Gay" written on my forehead.
check the footnotes ya'll

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 06:59:31 PM »
I have over a month until my exams, but I just had to say: SOMETIMES, I FRIGGIN HATE OUTLINING!!!!

It is the method that works best for me and I am doing it right now (I do better if I wait until about now to start outlining), but sometimes I just hate it. Just needed to vent.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 07:07:04 PM »
Lawgirl, I know what you mean.

Sometimes when I'm walking and some losers-fuckers stand in the way blocking the doorway, it just pisses me off and I ram into them with my backback or try to kick them in the nuts. It's like "HELLO FUCKERS! If this was a highway and you saw some dumbfucker you knew, would you stop right there and talk to them?" That's basically what these losers are doing when it's obvious that a lot of people are trying to get to common areas, such as the doors after class. Last time this happened I nailed some fucker and laughed about it. I am awesome. I am DOWNY. Bow to me fuckers.

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2004, 09:19:08 PM »
Downy,

I saw your post on the other side about leaving. Come on, give me another clue about your xoxohth personality. I've been avoiding it lately until everyone calms down from the LSAT/"Where will I get in?" frenzy.

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 12:52:23 PM »
I have over a month until my exams, but I just had to say: SOMETIMES, I FRIGGIN HATE OUTLINING!!!!

It is the method that works best for me and I am doing it right now (I do better if I wait until about now to start outlining), but sometimes I just hate it. Just needed to vent.

LG, you're the coolest of the cool.  You never hate anything.   :D
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2004, 10:23:55 PM »
what are you talkign about...she hates you.

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2004, 10:35:11 PM »
I like jeffjoe! He's nice.

DuckHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2004, 11:04:55 AM »
Your best bet now is to just kill yourself, or transfer to Cooley, which is basically the same thing. Either way you have no future and are totally f**cked in every possible way. There is no hope.

HTH

BT, don't listen to people like this.  When I was at UVA they were all over the place.  People who feel like they have to kill themselves with work in order to pass are a standard population in law school.  However, the truth is, the majority of law school students don't start outlining until November.  Talk to 2Ls and 3Ls at your school if you need reassurance.

DuckHunter

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2004, 11:10:42 AM »
By the way, what school do you attend?

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2004, 04:32:53 AM »
Minnesota.