Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 18152 times)

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2005, 12:19:36 AM »
I am getting very tired of the d**mn GUNNER in Torts.
Who is now in my con law class.... grrr!

rezipsa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2005, 11:32:37 AM »
I am getting very tired of the d**mn GUNNER in Torts.
Who is now in my con law class.... grrr!
That is bad...a GUNNER in con law.  They should be shot.

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2005, 12:26:11 PM »
To the girl in contracts who thinks everything in the law should revolve around being fair:

Stop talking. Just stop. Nobody wants to hear *AGAIN* about why so and so should have to peform their half of the bargain because they signed up for it, or pay damages. You have an opinion of every freaking case that hinges on the fairness to the other party, regardless of the actual BLL you are supposed to be learning from the cases.

THE LAW IS NOT ABOUT BEING FAIR. THE LAW IS ABOUT WHO ARGUES THE BEST.

If you want to live in a fairytale world, go work for Disneyland. Law school is not for you.

blake840

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2005, 12:54:38 AM »
Highway...don't we go to school together?
Uconn Law 1L.

980eQ

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2005, 12:50:58 AM »
To the stupid spoiled whore: I understand that you have better things to do than study, i also realize that you do not pay for your education, but please please please please dont repeatedly ask for my outline every 12.46. seconds because you missed yesterday to get your hair did.

To the fat christian assmonkey: Jesus, jesua, mohammad and krishna have no place within the law, keep your jesus off my penis buddy, and ill keep my penis off of you.

To the feminine hygiene product with a heart:I know yo have a difficulty dealing wiht the fact that I dont give three rats asses about the condition of malasian prostitute wourkers, but honestly, keep your tree huggin hippy crap to yourself, go to a commune if you believe its all gotta be fair..

Highway

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2005, 09:10:56 AM »

Yes. And I've seen you roll your eyes when this person raises their hand. You know who I am talking about.

Villus

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2006, 11:35:09 PM »
I hate the f*cking turd who sits in the front row  and keeps turning around to inspect the class every five minutes. Are you checking make sure that we are all taking notes. I honestly have to clinch my fists to keep from kicking your chair out from under you. You think you're so friendly and you keep asking me questions even though I absolutely give you no respect whatsoever. I really really want you to have an accident. If you ask me what grades I got, I swear i'm gonna bark at you to shut the f*ck up.

I think this piece of hatred is particular to me alone... I hate the gay guy who moves his seat in the middle of the semester to sit one seat away from me and try to be my "friend". I know I wore a pink Polo shirt ONCE for Breast Cancer Awareness day, but I realize it was a mistake, and I don't want any part of you inside me. I felt bad at first when I ignored you, but then I remembered that you wanted to stick things up my but, and that is so not cool.

DOWNY, you really should be President.

lincolnsgrandson

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2006, 08:59:18 AM »
this is funny sh-t.  Can you all publish a book?

tjohnl

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2006, 09:30:27 AM »
This *&^% is so funny, I'm going to copy and paste the different "types" of classmates you all have described and send a mass email to friends at my law school so we can assign people in our section to each of these respective categories.  Watch out on the polo bashing though!!! I love LaCoste polos, I don't rock pink though.  I wish I went to high school in the 80s.  Unfortunately I was two years old in '85.  Oh well, haha, I love the frat trio description, even though I was in a fraternity and loved it that post cracked me up so much because a bunch of guys who are/were in frats are big f-ing losers.

To the sociopath who always asks what I'm doing during finals week when I see you in the library:
 What the f**k do you think I'm doing? I'm studying feminine hygiene product bag.  Concerned you are missing something? Why the hell do you need to ask me what sections I reviewed for our Ks exam? Is it not obvious? Every f**king section that our professor covered in class.  I know you want to do well so you can brag about your grades to other people in class and potentially get some ass from the GPA whore (the dumb girl who will suck any guy's male private part with a 3.25 GPA or higher) but f**k off dude don't bother me when I'm trying to study with the goal of 1). Attempting to make sure you covered everything in class by asking other students or 2.) Attempting to scare me into making me think you have studied so hard and are going to do better than me on the final.  SCREW YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE, maybe people would like to be around you if you weren't so damn annoying and competitive.   

blake840

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 16, 2006, 01:15:17 AM »

Yes. And I've seen you roll your eyes when this person raises their hand. You know who I am talking about.

wanna give me a hint as to who you are in real life?  lol...and how do you know who i am?  PM me...
Uconn Law 1L.