Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 17949 times)

JD_MSA

• View Profile
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2005, 04:55:25 PM »
The "It's okay that I'm on my cell phone because I'm not techically IN the library" loud annoying girl: Yes, it's true that you're two inches from the library door, and yes, it's true that cell phones are permitted outside the library, but for the love of God, SHUT THE HELL UP. 

11,5sep

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2005, 04:55:45 PM »
Still you guys are omitting one very popular type of law student ,.,

jjason

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2005, 03:05:33 PM »
My gawd! Is this what first year law school does to people! You all need Prozac!

prongthong

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2005, 03:31:31 AM »
Also, my 1L ABA reps are two complete morons who are on a power trip, screaming at everyone at the beginning of class, so that they can announce the school bake sale or some stupid *&^% like that. They were only appointed because no one else ran against them. Now, I feel like they must be dealt with in a violent manner. One of them is like, 16 years old, and believes that she is a "communicator" because she works as a teller at a bank. The other one is like, 50 years old, and is currently unemployed.

Hahaha! This is really funny!

onfut

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2005, 08:36:25 PM »
Also, my 1L ABA reps are two complete morons who are on a power trip, screaming at everyone at the beginning of class, so that they can announce the school bake sale or some stupid *&^% like that. They were only appointed because no one else ran against them. Now, I feel like they must be dealt with in a violent manner. One of them is like, 16 years old, and believes that she is a "communicator" because she works as a teller at a bank. The other one is like, 50 years old, and is currently unemployed.

Hahaha! This is really funny!

And unfortunately so true!

cuteprincess

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2005, 01:27:42 PM »
I hate you fake handicapped girl,

You are another one that is always asking stupid questions in class, so that everytime you speak, classmates whisper "Psycho" under their breath. You are annoying and balding. I am tired of looking at your ponytail that only has 2 pieces of hair in it. Besides, 40 somethings should not walk around with a ponytail anyway. A 40 year old with a ponytail does not look "girlish," it looks "goulish." I have seen you in the parking garage and you always get to park in the handicapped space on the 1st level. Why is that? I have followed you from class. I don't see any gimp or limp. In fact, you seem to walk fine to me. You may have a mental disability, but I didn't know that was cause for parking in a closer spot than me. I am going to call the State and tell them that there is a fake handicapped girl at my school and that she is taking parking spots away from legitimate handicapped people!
_____________________________ ______________________

I laughed so hard at this posting.  The part about the pony tail and only having 2 strands of hair and calling the state. hahahahahah............... GOOD ONE!

margee

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2005, 02:43:42 PM »
Still you guys are omitting one very popular type of law student ,.,

What's that?

Don't leave me hangin' like that! ???

trouble

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2005, 12:37:43 AM »
...and please don't forget to....

F*ck off, Mr. Burp-Under-Your-Breath Guy:

Every other day, I sit next to you in analysis and have to endure your constant closed-mouthed burping.  What the f*ck are you eating for lunch that makes you burp consistently for an entire hour?  And, do you know that, even when you burp under your breath, you still blow out the residue and I am forced to inhale your stankin' interior gut-odor?  Last week, during our practice exam, you did your semi-silent burping throughout the entire class period.  I seriously thought about slamming your fat head into the table repeatedly, but I do not want to be charged with battery.  I will make it a point to NEVER EVER sit next to you again, and I have warned all my friends about your disgusting habit.  You should lay off the crabcakes, beans and broccoli, idiot.

Gawd, I f*cking hate you.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."  Ralph Waldo Emerson

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2005, 03:04:03 PM »
Mr. Smells-so-Bad,

Please shower before class.  It's not like our class is a morning class and you just rolled out of bed (or maybe you did).  You freaking reek.  At the very least, please stop with the over-the-head arm stretches.  Every time I am exposed to your pit fumes, I have to concentrate to keep my lunch down.  This distracts me from the learning process (unlike my internet surfing, which has absolutely no effect whatsoever).

trouble

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 24, 2005, 08:26:56 PM »
Today I had an encounter with:

Mr. Blurt-Out-The-Answer Guy --

While it's true that the rest of us exhibit a common respect and camaraderie by raising our hands and waiting patiently to put in our two-cents, sometimes never being called on, you just f*cking BLURT the answer out with no regard for anyone else.  The teacher called on the guy sitting next to me.  Dude had been waiting for like 5 minutes to say the correct answer, but you just shouted it out, completely oblivious of the pecking order.  You are an idiot.  Nobody likes you because you are quite possibly the most annoying person in class.  Who cares if you have a Master's in English and are used to reading 5000 words a day (about which we've been forced to hear you brag over and f*cking over again)?  You obviously don't comprehend a f*cking word.  When the teacher calls on you to produce the FACTS, that doesn't mean skip straight to the HOLDING.

Oh yeah, and while I got you on the line...your stupid, condascending blue-blood Boston "Kennedy-esque" dialect is boorish and it's also FAKE.  You're from f*cking ARKANSAS, I looked it up.  So get over yourself, *ssclown.
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."  Ralph Waldo Emerson