Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 18148 times)

KilledIt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2005, 01:05:47 AM »
F_CK YOU smug b!tches that got an A on your legal writing paper.  I realize that you had nothing better to do than spend an entire evening making sure your citations and parentheticals were of the correct format, but I had a wonderful life and made a B+.

oh yea, b!tches, i still beat you in K.
You had a wonderful life?  Weren't you the one who was working on practice exams on a Saturday night last September?  That doesn't sound too wonderful. You are the guy who thinks he has a great life and is sociable, but finds out after doing a few interviews that your classmates are getting jobs and you aren't. I wonder why? That is just a hunch though...

BiteMyCock

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2005, 04:41:18 AM »
Law school is teeming with stupid TTT f**ckbags who facialize each other daily while bitching about how hard offer and acceptance is. Anyone who disagrees with me is a pigf**cker feminine hygiene product HTH.

If, as you say, "law school is teeming with  stupid f**ckbags", then you must be in a truly SHlTTY school, therefore, the obvious question is, how come you could not do better, f**ckbag?

Also, as is obvious for all to see, you are the typical insecure, scared little spunk-breathed elitist anus-licking female dog.  How could, (as you so eloquently and creativily put it), "f**ckbags who facialize each other" NOT understand offer and acceptance? 

Did you learn to concoct this profound construction about offer/acceptance during your first writing course?  Oh, pardon me... now I see: it is YOU who accepts by performance... as you bow, cock-whipped, on your knees.

You'd better get that oozing schlong out of your mouth and start to grow some substative backbone, or you'll fail yet another obsequious interview to be another lowly grunt working domestic cases in the backroom of an overpopulated sweatshop. 

Soon you MIGHT graduate into the real world, and if so, you will learn what REAL life is about.  Most likely you will eventually become the fodder of headlines screaming the scandal of your having been caught in the act of a jacking off while a call-girl dumps her scat on your prostrate form whilst wearing a lawyerly necktie of bathroom tissue.

You might want to obtain a copy of Frank Zappa's "Bobby Brown".  It's about you, friend.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2005, 04:55:28 AM »
Yes, I attend the worst school ever. Cooley is way better.

Seems like I really pissed you off. LOL. Eat *&^%, worthless failure.
HTH.

BiteMyCock

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2005, 02:59:53 AM »
Yes, I attend the worst school ever. Cooley is way better.

Seems like I really pissed you off. LOL. Eat *&^%, worthless failure.
HTH.

Such a pathetic gasp is your dying whimper, you deflated windbag.  Presuming you are actually a law student and you chance to pass the bar, you might get by for a while in the law biz until your gnawing character deficiency births the inevitable career suicide which you, in your Luciferian conceit, will be irresistably drawn to commit. 

Don't forget to obtain a copy of the Zappa album with your personal identity song, "Bobby Brown".

Bhwahahahahahahahahahahahahah a!

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2005, 03:46:42 AM »
I must hand it to you, "BiteMyCock," your last post was enjoyable to read. I too am worried that my character flaws will eventually cause career suicide. My goal is therefore to get hired by the firm with the most assh0les possible, so that I will fit right in. If you know of which law firms have the most assh0les, please let me know.

Get AIDS.

HTH

BiteMyCock

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2005, 02:43:35 PM »
I must hand it to you, "BiteMyCock," your last post was enjoyable to read. I too am worried that my character flaws will eventually cause career suicide. My goal is therefore to get hired by the firm with the most assh0les possible, so that I will fit right in. If you know of which law firms have the most assh0les, please let me know.

Get AIDS.

HTH

If you want to be surrounded by assh0les, then why aim low?  To Hell with the law firm concept.  Why not go straight into politics, or better yet, start your own church?

Slyone

• Holmesboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2005, 09:29:29 PM »
or just breed........
If there is any principle of the Constitution that more imperatively calls for attachment than any other it is the principle of free thought, not free thought for those who agree with us but freedom for the thought that we hate.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2005, 07:27:16 PM »
(1) To the random 1L who "used to work for a law firm" before deciding to throw away her already illustrious legal career to come to law school: Overnight janitorial service or whatever menial task you did to earn minimum wage when you were sixteen does not count as "working for a law firm."  It doesn't matter that you once cleaned a bathroom where some paralegal occasionally took a *&^%.  No one cares that you used to be a receptionist on the first floor of a building that housed a law office on an upper floor.  Stop sharing your wisdom about "how it is in the real world" with the rest of us.  It was great when your professor completely pwned your ass after class the other day and essentially told you that you were an idiot; I hope you didn't have any trouble hearing her over the sound of my laughter.  It's too bad you're on academic probation.  No worries, though, I'm sure your firm will be happy to have you back when you fail out--I would imagine that their toilets have gotten mighty nasty without you and your fantastic legal cleaning skills. 

(2) To the gunner that volunteers an answer to every question the professor asks with "I'll take a stab at it!": I wish someone would just stab you instead.   

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2005, 06:02:28 PM »
To "you know who you are,"

You are constantly posting political topics and news articles on this board that NO ONE responds to! What the fvck? Don't you realize that the members on this board don't want a recap of today's New York Times? Every fvcking day, I am hoping to log on to this board and be amused by the common hatred. But no! Instead of hate and funny stories posted on the "HATE BOARD," I  see ten different news postings that few people read and even fewer people reply back to! Get a clue! You are like that "gunner" in class that everyone hates because she is too stupid to realize that all her classmates really want her to do is "shut the fvck up!" You seem to have diarrhea of the mouth, only its expressed in words on this board. Do you have no social skills at all? If you post 100 times in a row, taking up valuable space, and no one has replied....GIVE IT UP!!!!! Go post on the pre-law "love" board or join the Larry King chat room. I am here for the hate, not an analysis of current events!
DOWNY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!
No one likes a cry baby!

rierie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2005, 05:32:33 PM »
So, I'll be attending law school in the fall, and all of these post about annoying people is somewhat worrisome.  I had serious issues as an undergrad not lashing out at arrogant, loquacious individuals.  And at the U of Chic. we had a lot of them.

Does Law school really attract more than average numbers of obnoxious people, or is it pretty standard number wise?  Is there anything I can do to build up an immunity to them without loosing brain cells?