Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 17811 times)

edythec

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2004, 11:38:42 AM »
There a couple of people in my class who can be mildly annoying.  To find truly obnoxious people, I have to rely on the internet.

On this point I must agree with you completely.
"Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" - Marilyn Monroe

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2004, 11:54:51 AM »

I removed it.  I came to my senses and realized that I should not allow myself to be pulled into this morass of putrid stench.

Let's review the facts before you get on your high horse. 1. I post things unrelated to you. 2. You respond to the unrelated posts by insulting me. 3. I respond to your insults by insulting you. 4. You respond to my responsive insults by taking a self-righteous, holier-than-thou attitude that is not reflective of your initial mirth at the prospect of sophomoric dialogue. Let me refresh your memory- you brought up claims about sexual fantasies with little boys. Yeah, real mature...especially for a 40 year old. I at least have the excuse that I am only 22- what's you excuse? Don't get self-righteous with me; it's a poor excuse for your pervasive stupidity.

I really don't think these people are serious law students.  They are probably high school kids who found a place to show their lack of intelligence and social graces.

Really? We attend T1 ABA schools that have strong national reputations. You attend an unaccredited T.T.T. I wonder who is more serious? I will graduate from law school when I am 24. It took you how long?

Oh, and about being a high school kid- my former high school has a better national reputation than your law school. It also assisted me in receiving a full academic scholarship to undergrad. So, I'll take your statement as a compliment.

Most people with even limited intelligence can post an argument withoug resulting to obsenities.

Shut the @#!* up. I will defer to my academic record, law school, LSAT and work experience to demonstrate my "limited intelligence." Sometimes, on an Internet message board, it may be alright to suspend normal discourse and use profanity. Why? Because it doesn't f-ing matter- it's the Internet. My use of profanity in no way mitigates my intellectual superiority over you. You, however, in posting retarded comments about little boys and then deleting them shows two things- first, that you are stupid and immature as per your own standard, and second, that you don't have the spine to stand by your previous statements. In sum, @#!* off.  

However I do know that I should not have lowered myself by even responding to their senseless drivel.  I have more important things to do with my time.

1. Enough with the high horse crap- see above.
2. Yeah, your "time" must be really important to you, since you can post on a message board all day. I don't have to worry as much about time because I'm only 22 and will be out of law school a full decade (in relative age) prior to when you started.

I just owned you, again.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2004, 04:10:50 AM »
There a couple of people in my class who can be mildly annoying.  To find truly obnoxious people, I have to rely on the internet.

Yo Grubes,
Am I the biggest jerk you have ever met?

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2004, 12:05:00 AM »
Why the hell didn't you go to school up North? They like rude people up there!
Vanderbilt is the same way. All the Yankee brats come down here and pollute our lovely city. The onslaught occurs every year......
If folks don't like the South they can always leave........
Until you go too far, you will never know how far you can go.
TS Eliot (poorly paraphrased by myself)

Prolodoc

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2004, 05:20:37 PM »
Hmmmm....More arguments for the distance learning environment.  :)
I saw an adult one time.  I was not impressed.  I refuse to grow up!

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2004, 11:38:00 AM »
Three most annoying traits in classmates:

1) They have a story to tell

2) They have a grudge to settle

3) They want the teacher to know how smart they are

4) They want everyone to know how smart they are
I happen to agree, but I don't think I have noticed #2. I tire of the questions, "Hey if we change everything in the hypo you just gave us, would it still be the same." God I hate that guy!

bhvexille

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2004, 12:50:57 PM »
What's up with the with the numerous amounts of Polo shirts you wear everyday?

What's wrong with polo shirts?

They look good, come in tons of colors for variety, they're comfortable..

egfmba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2004, 06:09:38 PM »
You know, for the most part, I ignore the annoying things about my classmates.  But right now, during finals, I find I can't stand even one of them.  None of them can STFU!!!  They're constantly quizzing each other 5 minutes before the exam.  They go over every aspect of the exam they just took in excruciating detail for hours after the exam. 

I don't give a sh*t what you're worried about or how you think you did on the exam.  All I care about is that you did worse than I did.  And I don't know how I did, so STFU already!

I can't stand to see your faces or hear your voices or know you're breathing.  I don't want to talk about how I'm feeling about the exam, and when I put my headphones in, that means you need to shut the f#ck up because I'm sick and f#cking tired of hearing your lame @ss talk about what you're not quite sure you understand in this class and I CAN HEAR YOU THROUGH THE EARPLUGS you're so f#cking loud!!! 

If you don't know it by now, good.  You're never going to.  Good luck to your clients.  You don't hear me whining about how worried I am or how I've been studying SO HARD and I can't wait for the exam to end.  In fact, I don't say sh*t to you, do I?  You know why?  Because I can't stand your existence, you childish, moronic, imbecilic freak of a spoiled, petulant, undeserving whiny @ss b%tch!

Thank you for playing.
We are responsible for actions performed in response to circumstances for which we are not responsible. - Allan Massie

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2004, 02:18:06 AM »
To: Post-exam debaters,

Leave me the f**k alone! I don't want to talk to you about the final we just finished! I do not want to be questioned about the issues that I spotted or failed to spot. Do not bother me with your paranoia about the exam and try to make yourself feel better by attempting to extract my exam weaknesses. I don't care if you got an "A" on the exam or an "F." Therefore, you shouldn't give a sh** about my performance.
     I learned this lesson the hard way last week after my contracts exam. Some stupid bastard asked me which issues I spotted. When I told him, he said, "Oh, I don't think that U.C.C. code applied to the hypo." As a result, I ended up feeling like the class dumb ass for spotting the wrong issue until I spoke to the class genius and learned that he spotted the same issue as I did. Lesson learned: It doesn't matter what other people did or did not do on an exam. At this point, no one really knows how competent their fellow classmates are (with a few exceptions) until grades come out in Jan. Therefore, it is best to ignore these people and be confident in your own performance.
     Today, I took another exam and was disgusted by my fellow classmates who just had to discuss the exam afterwards. I could hear these people debating with one another about issues and trying to convince themselves that they had all of the right answers and everyone else sucked. Don't these pathetic people realize that it is fruitless to convince fellow classmates that they are smart and that all that really matters is whether they can convince the Prof. that they are exceptional on the exam?
     After an exam, it should be required that these post-exam parasites be gagged with a rubber ball and some duct tape. I would  volunteer to be the "insertion technician" and would enjoy stuffing a rubber ball in the big fat face holes that are the source of my annoyance.

No one likes a cry baby!

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2004, 12:09:22 AM »
I like the people who come up to you to interrogate you on your exam answer and then reveal that they failed to spot major issues. Dumbasses.