Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 18059 times)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2004, 05:22:38 PM »
Maybe it is "mommy's money" to spend....and she expects it spent on young boys and that is why Downy is so frustrated.  Or maybe daddy won't let him spend the money on young boys.  Or maybe Downy's coke supplier is in the big house, and Downy hasn't been able to spring him/her because he is short on cash.  Oh, I know, all the people he hates are his former dealers who refuse to sell on credit anymore.....

You could have saved yourself a lot of time by writing "I am a f**cking moron" instead of writing that long post. What the f**ck is the matter with you, idiot? You truly are a piece of *&^%. Have fun with your TTT trailer park life, you f**cking loser.

BTW, if anyone wants to be a female dog and run to Andrew (as usual), be advised that this feminine hygiene product started the conflict, not me.

You f**ckers are pathetic.

DOWNY

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2004, 05:33:39 PM »
I hate you fake handicapped girl,

You are another one that is always asking stupid questions in class, so that everytime you speak, classmates whisper "Psycho" under their breath. You are annoying and balding. I am tired of looking at your ponytail that only has 2 pieces of hair in it. Besides, 40 somethings should not walk around with a ponytail anyway. A 40 year old with a ponytail does not look "girlish," it looks "goulish." I have seen you in the parking garage and you always get to park in the handicapped space on the 1st level. Why is that? I have followed you from class. I don't see any gimp or limp. In fact, you seem to walk fine to me. You may have a mental disability, but I didn't know that was cause for parking in a closer spot than me. I am going to call the State and tell them that there is a fake handicapped girl at my school and that she is taking parking spots away from legitimate handicapped people! Busted, you stupid bald female dog!!

To those members who don't like hearing the truth,

Go and post on another thread! We don't want you here. I started this discussion for those perfect people on the planet, like myself, to female dog and moan about the disgusting incompetents that we have to deal with daily. If you are a "nice and understanding" person who forgives other peoples flaws, you are in the wrong area. Go and counsel some smelly and annoying pre-law fcker on the other board. Spread the love sister!!!! Only, don't spread the love here, this section is not called the Hate Board for nothing.

Downy for President!

No one likes a cry baby!

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2004, 05:41:33 PM »
Downy, honey, please don't get upset with me. I did not say anything was wrong with spending Daddy's money. I have spent much of it. That's what Daddy's are for.
Maybe you could work out a "buy in bulk" arrangement for the hookers and coke. Or, like, get a discount for paying in advance?
DOWNY is not mad at you- only that edy f**cker. Anyway, that buying in bulk idea is a good one. I will certainly look into this. Law school would be much more enjoyable with all the necessities covered.

I used to hate most people too. I don't anymore. I don't know why. Maybe I'm just old and tired?
I am anxiously awaiting a new picture of you.......
Susan :-*

Hopefully someday I will stop hating people too. Although, I must say I get along with most people- I just have a very low threshold of toleration for idiots as well as those who are disgusting. I must have the worst draw in terms of seating this year- I sit between Smelly Girl and Snorting Guy. Smelly Girl just reeks all the time, which is a distraction, as well as being unpleasant. Snorter is bad too- every minute or so I hear a *SNOOOOOOOOOORT* *SNORT SNORT SNORT SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT*

It is ridiculous, even judged by a standard of tolerance. The girl who sits behind him said she nearly threw up when he did it last week. It's even better when he'll wipe his nose on his hands while snorting. I just don't understand why this dirtbag doesn't use a tissue. He cannot possibly be so stupid as to not know how to properly blow his nose. His revolting noises are disturbing to the rest of us who are trying to spend daddy's money on law school.

I will work on getting a new picture up for you soon.

This reminds me....f**ck you, people who cannot walk properly:

This has happened to all of us- you're walking toward the door after class and there is a herd of idiots congregated right in front, blocking everyone in and talking as if there's nothing wrong. Well, I used to just politely wait or said "excuse me." Not anymore, f**ckers. Today I nailed a kid with my bookbag. Haha, loser.

These people are usually the same ones who will not budge an inch when walking towards others on a crowded path. I used to be nice in this instance, too. I would move out of the way. Well, f**ck THAT. It should be mutual- we should both move a little to prevent one person from moving a lot. Well, other people are too f**cking dumb to understand this, so my new policy as of last week is to just bulldoze people who are too f**cking dumb to move. It's only fair.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2004, 05:45:28 PM »

To those members who don't like hearing the truth,

Go and post on another thread! We don't want you here. I started this discussion for those perfect people on the planet, like myself, to female dog and moan about the disgusting incompetents that we have to deal with daily. If you are a "nice and understanding" person who forgives other peoples flaws, you are in the wrong area. Go and counsel some smelly and annoying pre-law fcker on the other board. Spread the love sister!!!! Only, don't spread the love here, this section is not called the Hate Board for nothing.

Downy for President!

I agree- if some of these losers don't want to read this thread, I have one piece of advice and one observation.

1. DON'T READ IT, DON'T POST ON IT, IT'S EASY.

2. This thread has been viewed more often than almost all the other threads in the arguments section. Clearly DOWNY, clicquot and dgatl are loved and emulated by everyone. This is because we are perfect individuals. We own this board. The days of the Gruber Dynasty are passing. There's new leadership, f**ckers. The rest of you better get on board or be made peasants forever.

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2004, 09:52:22 PM »
Okay, I hate these people too! I despise them. They make me sick. Seriously. What jerks.
I know that doesn't sound too nasty, but that is about as hateful as I can get it up for tonight.
That and the folks who leave the huge bookbags in the aisle or their laptop hanging off the desk....
OOPS, sorry, I didn't see your $5,000 computer dangling precariously off the edge. Hope you've got insurance!
Inconsiderate f**ckers! You think because you're the butt licker who took the first seat that those of us who slump in the back deserve to run the f'ing gauntlet obstacle course of your detritus because you are too much of a turd to care about anyone but yourself?
I have adopted your policy on this one Downy.
BTW, what happened to Edythe's thread? I didn't get to read it.
Also, what is a "popped collar shirt". I let my subscription to Vogue lapse...
Now I know what is meant by "violence breeds violence"
Downy wrote:
This reminds me....f**ck you, people who cannot walk properly:

This has happened to all of us- you're walking toward the door after class and there is a herd of idiots congregated right in front, blocking everyone in and talking as if there's nothing wrong. Well, I used to just politely wait or said "excuse me." Not anymore, f**ckers. Today I nailed a kid with my bookbag. Haha, loser.

These people are usually the same ones who will not budge an inch when walking towards others on a crowded path. I used to be nice in this instance, too. I would move out of the way. Well, f**ck THAT. It should be mutual- we should both move a little to prevent one person from moving a lot. Well, other people are too f**cking dumb to understand this, so my new policy as of last week is to just bulldoze people who are too f**cking dumb to move. It's only fair.
Until you go too far, you will never know how far you can go.
TS Eliot (poorly paraphrased by myself)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2004, 01:36:02 AM »
Good to see you're on board. If people can't stand the hate they can go @#!* themselves and stay off the hate board. HEAR THAT, GRUBER??!?!

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2004, 03:29:22 AM »
Oh wait, I am Gruber now.

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2004, 09:42:02 AM »
Do you have an alter ego?
???
Until you go too far, you will never know how far you can go.
TS Eliot (poorly paraphrased by myself)

edythec

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2004, 09:49:05 AM »
BTW, what happened to Edythe's thread? I didn't get to read it.

I removed it.  I came to my senses and realized that I should not allow myself to be pulled into this morass of putrid stench.  I really don't think these people are serious law students.  They are probably high school kids who found a place to show their lack of intelligence and social graces.  Most people with even limited intelligence can post an argument withoug resulting to obsenities.  I don't know or care what their motives are.  However I do know that I should not have lowered myself by even responding to their senseless drivel.  I have more important things to do with my time.
"Ever notice that 'What the hell' is always the right decision?" - Marilyn Monroe

clicquot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2004, 11:02:15 AM »
Burn in hell Frat boy trio!!!!!

You are the obnoxious trio of homos (Huey, Duey and Luey) who sit next eachother in every single class. You always are giggling with one another. What's so funny? Are you all reminiscing about last nights line up and which one sucked the other off first, while the other watched? He, He, Ha, Ha, that's soooo funny! I sat behind you three during the first week of class and had to move to another section because I couldn't stand your retardedness anymore. One of you is a 5ft. tall wannabee who styles himself after the James Spader character in Pretty in Pink. What's up with the with the numerous amounts of Polo shirts you wear everyday? Um, news flash, it's not 1985 anymore. Your friend, the moronic as*hole, who comes to school wearing plaid pants. Obviously another bastard who is lost in a fuc*ing time warp! And then there is the king sh*t head of the group, who is obviously the class genius because during the first week of class, he was showing off his newest purchase of High Court Case Briefs, while the professor was admonishing those who used them. You laughed and laughed and laughed, thinking you were so smart! You are a fuc**ing tool! All three of you should drop out of law school and take acting classes. Maybe then, you can be in the next John Hughes movie and co-star with Molly Ringwald.
    The trio sits next to the 16 year old ABA rep who is a "communicator" because she works as a bank teller. Pleeease! She made a speech during her "campaign" for ABA, and told us how "dedicated and hardworking" she was. Really? During the first week of class, you didn't brief the cases and the Professor called on you. I felt excited and began to sweat in luxurious anticipation as you fumbled about for a miracle to happen, while the class had to wait for your dumb ass to come up with a response. Luckily, King homo, Mr. Plaid pants, was there with his copy of High Court Case Briefs to save you! Do you have a thyroid problem? It seems like every time you and the unemployed bastard rudely interrupt my gossip session in the beginning of class, you have gained another 10 pounds. What gives? Why do my classes ABA reps have to be stupid AND obese at the same time. Christ! Do these people have no self-respect at all? Sit down asswipe! Don't disturb me anymore with your announcements to meet you at the local bar, after class, where you have arranged for students to get a free beer with a plate of buffalo wings. I have enough money to spend at a bar where the homo trio and the class fag hag will not be! You cannot lure me into your moronic circle with a free plate of wings! feminine hygiene product bag!  You can find me at the local KFC with my friends, DOWNY and dgatl, planning your death.
   By the way, I communicate just fine without a job that requires me to offer customers, "a free 2004 presidential commemorative keychain" with the opening of a checking account.
No one likes a cry baby!