Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 17812 times)

sdlaw

• View Profile
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2006, 07:10:41 PM »
you guys seem really angry but are hilarious.  You should just do what I did and drink a beer sit in the back and laugh at the idiots then talk *&^% about them to everyone else, fun times.

980eQ

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 27, 2006, 01:16:43 PM »
Arbitrary point man: I really, REALLY wish that you would just let the teacher stick to the goddamn subject and stop touching your own ego with your heroic stories as a peace advocate and being tazed for protesting fur wearing. Im firmly aware of the supposed injustices that the government that pays your student loans does to brown people in third world countries. We are all aware of the plight of the homosexual community... This doesnt exactly equate to an educated answer to "What is the policy implications behind allowing a minor to hold disability in an adverse possession action".Im sure that you are heroic in your own mind. The rest of us seem to think that you need shampoo, a razor, and maybe a new pair of pants that dont display your awesome and gnarly tattoos.

Fat Man: We really would appreciate you keeping the wheezing to a minimum... there is an elevator... take it.. spare us the sounds of air raid sirens for the first 13 minutes of class as your lungs and heart try to adjust to the 12 steps you strenuously climbed... thank you.

Pregnant girl: Please dont use your damnable child that will be as an excuse for wanting to sit in the center of the row when you show up 10-12 minutes late to the class... sit in the aisle

Amazingly ignorant race card puller: Attention: NOT EVERYTHING IS BECAUSE YOU ARE (enter race here)... believe me, there is law involved. More likely than not, the defendant broke it, and he is getting his just desert.

Peppy sorority girl: Not everyone is as chipper as you at 8 am... please either go smoke some pole or find another avenue to dispense your "happy happy joy joy bug", the rest of us are tired.

Courageous HAndicap person: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE understand that the first row (the one that doesnt have stairs) is for you to sit... this is why there are parts of the table that have no chair in front of them... use it and stop bitching about wanting to be in the back of the class.

Conspiracy Theory guy: No, aids was not released to kill your people.. and such discussions have no bearing to the rest of us learning vicarious liability.

More to come.. .

majorporcupine

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
I am, by far, the Emperor of annoying classmates.  I wear a three-piece suit to class, soak myself in cologne, raise my hand to answer every question, stutter through my eloquent replies, praise the Lord at random intervals, open every speech with a laundary list of my not-particularly-impressive accomplishments ("first place in the second-grade toy boat race"), answer my cell phone with a loud, proud Valley girl accent (even though I'm a guy), run guilt trips with sob stories about the poor kids who manufacture styrofoam, wheeze and sneeze, show off my fetus and my collection of mixed race kids, sing peppy songs, talk about the oppression of white people, toss out remarks like "I have black friends who...", try to roll up stairs in my wheelchair, discourse about fairness, and much, much, much more.  I have made you miserable all this time and I will continue to do so.  i will even pull some p.?@ost(m)oDern crap while defending Traditionalism and the Imperial I.  I am a legend in my own time.  I'm a gunner, a slacker, a slut, a virgin, a white man in blackface and a black man playing white.  I am the kingpin of queerdom. 

Bow before me.

Villus

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2006, 06:34:14 PM »
Actually, that was kinda lame. Sorry.

majorporcupine

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2006, 09:54:54 PM »
Actually, that was kinda lame. Sorry.

Well, yes, I am handicapped.

980eQ

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2006, 06:09:52 PM »
Well good for you... otherwise I would cripple you with 4 Friedenthal Civ pro books to the spine