Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 17979 times)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2005, 06:36:39 PM »
Law school is teeming with @ssholes, unless you attend a TTT like most of the posters on this board, in which case the students are too f**cking dumb to be @ssholes.

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2005, 10:33:43 PM »
I am getting very tired of the damn GUNNER in Torts.

CLOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2005, 11:02:58 PM »
D-OWN-YOU    Won't the other Minnie's play with you anymore?

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2005, 08:50:02 AM »
Is there anything I can do to build up an immunity to them without loosing brain cells?

When you meet them, post here.   :D

bhvexille

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2005, 04:47:41 PM »
Seriously, that's all the annoying classmates?  That's really not many per poster.

If you guys have any more, please post them.  Who knows, you might deter future annoying classmates.

zippy_zaboo

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2005, 09:14:50 AM »
Deaf girl.  i f-ing hate her.  the professor will say something like "that's all we're going to talk about for today on taht topic" or "We'll discuss the exam tomorrow" and 1 minute later her vapid voice pops up asking about what he JUST f-ing SAID.  And she's not really deaf, just stupid.

Very very very very fat girl.  You know, the kind where her arms don't hang straight down because her rolls of fat are too big. She waddles in and you're doomed if she sits anywhere near you because the whole goddamn row is goinb to be squeezed in your directino.

presbylex

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2005, 07:18:30 PM »
Nothing like sitting an afternoon snoozefest class with a sniffer who sniffs all class long - either lose the coke habit or get some allergy medicines!

Chap

• 1L Student - Roswell,GA
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2005, 12:08:32 AM »
... I don't think Law School made you a nicer person.  But we all get what we deserve... right?
Chap - Roswell, GA

rezipsa

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2005, 06:40:05 PM »
Are any of you feeling my pain? I am becoming more annoyed with my classmates every day. My class has a handful of "hand raisers," you know, the ones who feel that they have to say something every time the professor makes a point. How do I get these people to SHUT THE f**ck UP, so that I can learn something useful?

LMAO  ;D

Oh yes.  We have a few of those.  One guy in our class we call the "Mayor".  He thinks he knows everything and he often goes to the 1L's and gives them his advice as if he knows what the hell he is talking about.  There is more but I need to get back to studying for my finals.  But this email killed me!

IHEARTLS

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2005, 10:45:07 PM »
Boy boy boy...where do I start:

THE BRAIN THAT REALLY ISN'T
He's young, 21, and went to a top school.  He thinks he's hot *&^%, but after the first semester of law school he got is ass handed to him on a platter...he got Cs!!!  Does that stop him from constantly commenting in class, coming up to you after class and giving "advice" or rambling on about how to write exams?  Hell no!  And he still thinks that he can make Law Review...hilarious!

THE MILITARY GUY
He's the sh!t b/c he's served our country, briefed some high military official on some topic, and he gets paid $6000 a month from the government to attend law school so he's not stressed -- "he can actually enjoy law school!"

THINKS SHE'S HOTT, BUT SHE'S NOT
You know...she wears cute clothes and nice jewelry everyday, only b/c her face and body look like crap.

THE FRAT TRIO
See previous post

THE "I'M OLDER THAN YOU" GUY
He's only 28, but he feels that since he's worked and lived longer than you, he can advice you on life!  No advice on class, just on life.

THE "I'M SMART, BUT LAW EXAMS ARE UNFAIR"
How many times have we heard, "I'm so smart but the law school exam is just set up to trick you."  They are the ones that don't work all the damn semester and then expect to learn 14 weeks of material in 2-3 days.  Get the fu!k outta here!!!  How the hell are you going to even expect to get a good grade?!?!?

THE "WE SHOULD GET TOGETHER AND STUDY" GUY
You think, hey, this is great, a study group!  And then you show up just to realize that that mofo knows absolutely nothing!  Get the fu!k outta here!

THE YOU ARE LAME GUY/GAL
The ones that see you posting on LSD and call you lame and you start to think...uh oh...maybe I really am...LOL