Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Annoying classmates  (Read 17992 times)

jslick

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - alpinebimmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
SHlT, @#!*, ETC
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2005, 01:49:36 AM »
Kudos to all you posters who use profanity!  I like you more each time I read one of your rants.  I recently posted a msg on a thread pertaining to a school in Nashville, and used the word ASSH0LE.  Predictably, some jackass took issue, bitching and moaning about me using the "A-Bomb".  What the FVCK is up with that SHlT?   The fvking "A-Bomb"?  The dipshlt that complained is probably a Southern BaBdiss, who wouldn't say SHlT if he had a mouthful. 

Here endeth the sermon.

Flamesuit ON!
If you think education's expensive, try ignorance.

jslick

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - alpinebimmer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Annoying classmates
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2005, 01:58:27 AM »
Burn in hell Frat boy trio!!!!!

You are the obnoxious trio of homos (Huey, Duey and Luey) who sit next eachother in every single class. You always are giggling with one another. What's so funny? Are you all reminiscing about last nights line up and which one sucked the other off first, while the other watched? He, He, Ha, Ha, that's soooo funny! I sat behind you three during the first week of class and had to move to another section because I couldn't stand your retardedness anymore. One of you is a 5ft. tall wannabee who styles himself after the James Spader character in Pretty in Pink. What's up with the with the numerous amounts of Polo shirts you wear everyday? Um, news flash, it's not 1985 anymore. Your friend, the moronic as*hole, who comes to school wearing plaid pants. Obviously another bastard who is lost in a fuc*ing time warp! And then there is the king sh*t head of the group, who is obviously the class genius because during the first week of class, he was showing off his newest purchase of High Court Case Briefs, while the professor was admonishing those who used them. You laughed and laughed and laughed, thinking you were so smart! You are a fuc**ing tool! All three of you should drop out of law school and take acting classes. Maybe then, you can be in the next John Hughes movie and co-star with Molly Ringwald.
    The trio sits next to the 16 year old ABA rep who is a "communicator" because she works as a bank teller. Pleeease! She made a speech during her "campaign" for ABA, and told us how "dedicated and hardworking" she was. Really? During the first week of class, you didn't brief the cases and the Professor called on you. I felt excited and began to sweat in luxurious anticipation as you fumbled about for a miracle to happen, while the class had to wait for your dumb ass to come up with a response. Luckily, King homo, Mr. Plaid pants, was there with his copy of High Court Case Briefs to save you! Do you have a thyroid problem? It seems like every time you and the unemployed bastard rudely interrupt my gossip session in the beginning of class, you have gained another 10 pounds. What gives? Why do my classes ABA reps have to be stupid AND obese at the same time. Christ! Do these people have no self-respect at all? Sit down asswipe! Don't disturb me anymore with your announcements to meet you at the local bar, after class, where you have arranged for students to get a free beer with a plate of buffalo wings. I have enough money to spend at a bar where the homo trio and the class fag hag will not be! You cannot lure me into your moronic circle with a free plate of wings! feminine hygiene product bag!  You can find me at the local KFC with my friends, DOWNY and dgatl, planning your death.
   By the way, I communicate just fine without a job that requires me to offer customers, "a free 2004 presidential commemorative keychain" with the opening of a checking account.

What great entertainment!  OUT-FVCKIN'-STANDING!
If you think education's expensive, try ignorance.

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2005, 10:42:48 AM »
People who ask you what grade you got. Why does it matter to them? Last night, a girl complained that our K prof. didn't post the grades outside of her door. She wanted to try and figure out who got what... why?
Look people, if I want you to know my grade, I will volunteer that information. But I don't see why anyone needs to know... so I am not telling. Now leave me alone, and worry about why you got a D+, and not what my grade is.

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2005, 11:11:51 AM »
I ask friends who are concerned about their grades if they are happy with their recent grade.  That's as far as I go.  And I ask out of concern for them.  Ooops.  LWR is the exception since it's seems to be a crapshoot.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

duma

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2005, 12:18:54 PM »
I ask friends who are concerned about their grades if they are happy with their recent grade.  That's as far as I go.  And I ask out of concern for them.  Ooops.  LWR is the exception since it's seems to be a crapshoot.
Being concerned is fine. But when people that you seldom talk to want to know your score, I have an issue. It isn't that I get angry about it... I just don't see why they want/need to know.

I asked the people in my study group if they passed (proir to the firts day of school). I asked because we were all concerned. I also started the conversation with my own status. There are those that want to know what you got, but try to keep their own score secret.

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2005, 12:44:06 PM »
One upmanship, I guess.  It takes all kinds to make a law school.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

egfmba

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2005, 01:27:52 PM »
Burn in hell Frat boy trio!!!!!

One of you is a 5ft. tall wannabee who styles himself after the James Spader character in Pretty in Pink. What's up with the with the numerous amounts of Polo shirts you wear everyday? Um, news flash, it's not 1985 anymore. Your friend, the moronic as*hole, who comes to school wearing plaid pants. Obviously another bastard who is lost in a fuc*ing time warp!

OMG!!! Are you somewhere in Texas?  Because I swear you've just described 2 of the guys that are in my class (though in another section).  It is totally hilarious!  I smile every time I see them!  If you're not in Texas, I'm really sorry, because that means there's more of them.

Does the polo guy wear an earring and backwards baseball cap (sometimes on the cap-not every day)?   :D :D :D
We are responsible for actions performed in response to circumstances for which we are not responsible. - Allan Massie

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2005, 08:49:01 PM »
Law school is teeming with stupid TTT fuckbags who facialize each other daily while bitching about how hard offer and acceptance is. Anyone who disagrees with me is a pigfucker feminine hygiene product HTH.

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2005, 04:32:09 PM »
To the dumbshit that ran up to me in the library, crying: You were so upset that I thought you were going to tell me that you just got raped amongst the stacks.  Instead, you sobbed that your pink highlighter was dry.  First, I DON'T KNOW YOU.  Second, did you not notice my headphones, the universal symbol for "don't bother me"?  Third, NO, you may not borrow my pink highlighter, even if I really had one.  If I liked you (or even knew you), I MIGHT let you borrow a book or some notes or something else that you wouldn't CONSUME as you used.  You dumbass, that's like asking to borrow a sandwich.  And lastly, if you're so stupid that you can't substitute one of the many other colors of ink that you carry in your three-hole-punched pencil bag, great!  Soon you will fail out and I won't have to look at you anymore. 

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2005, 04:52:28 PM »
That was beautiful.