Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: JJ and Susan  (Read 6200 times)

n2dlaw

• View Profile
Re: JJ and Susan
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2004, 07:27:54 PM »
Wow!

jeffjoe: no need to talk to you personally - I'm sure we will hear everything you have to say in the next class.  Don't be alarmed if you see people trying to claw their way through walls to get out of the room.

Simple fact is, past postings have reached a little deeper than you might think - no matter how you defend it.

By the way, if you and 'dicta' (susan) want to label someone a troll, look back at the original posts you started that initiated this bout of rumour circulating around NSOL - that's trolling.

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2004, 08:37:34 PM »
No need to worry about the "masses" worrying about this site. No one I have talked with even knows that it exists.! I think this is Vandy1L. I said that earlier. They have the same "plain English skills."

n2dlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2004, 09:47:35 PM »
 :-[  Poor jeffjoe - everyone knows 'lawgroupie' is either vandy1L or dicta (or both) - 'doubling' and 'slogging' at the same time (whichever one they claim to be, they have some serious Tourette's mixed in with OCD going on).

By the way sloggers, there's a request to provide your Statement of Facts for Intro to Law and Legal Writing this upcoming class.  And, here's a chance to separate the NSOL students form the posers - if you know what the 'mailbox' looks like . . . AND you know what the second picture from the left on the south wall of the 1L classroom is . . . .

Good luck Vandy1L/lawgroupie/dicta.  jeffjoe - I don't expect you to know, you'll be too busy talking.

n2dlaw

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2004, 10:07:06 PM »
Good luck with that . . . .  ::)

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2004, 10:08:01 PM »
bwawk bwawk bwawk bwawk....I want the drumstick. Here chickie chickie chickie....
Until you go too far, you will never know how far you can go.
TS Eliot (poorly paraphrased by myself)

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2004, 11:36:42 PM »
n2dlaw said:

<<<<<<Poor jeffjoe - everyone knows 'lawgroupie' is either vandy1L or dicta (or both) - 'doubling' and 'slogging' at the same time>>>>>

N2dlaw: Oh my, my my. You don't follow too well, do you? You don't follow a train of thought and see that something is consistent. You must do a helluva brief, lol.
You hate whining so much, but you do so much of it! You must be in some serious need of venting to resurect this old thread and be so vicious.

lawgroupie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2004, 11:48:44 PM »
To ntdlaw, who obviously isn't ntdvocabulary:

I am glad that you are not a budding lawyer, but I am. So are the other students at NSOL.

Here is a vocabulary lesson: budding means in the early stage of development. We as law students are in the early stages of development of being lawyers. You are a lawyer when you graduate. At that point, you can be a practicing or non practicing lawyer. You are a lawyer before you even take the bar exam. (hint--you get a diploma that says doctor of jurisprudence on it!!!!) If you don't know--that means lawyer!!!!!!!!

To be a lawyer, you have to be educated. Please get a dictionary!

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2004, 11:43:15 AM »
YEAH< WHAT SHE SAID!  ;D

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2005, 09:53:40 PM »
Actually I have a BA in English Literature from UT and MS in Journalism/Media Management from Virginia Commonwealth University.
It would seem to me that some of the near illiterate are doing quite well........ ???

quote author=n2dlaw link=topic=859.msg7641#msg7641 date=1104386988]
All-in-all - it's almost laughable - you can't write a five-page memo??  I guess they don't have English 101 at Phoenix University.  We probably need to start a fund to buy all of the cheese we can to go with the 'whine.'

Dicta

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life Is Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2005, 11:09:06 AM »
YEAH! Well said!
Seems like the trolls have gone away..........