Law Students > Transferring

Transfer from Lewis and Clark to top 15 schools

(1/1)

bsingh:
Hi,
Dose anybody here know of transfer from Lewis and clark law school to other schools ?
if so which one's ?

honk on my bo bo:

--- Quote from: bsingh on September 13, 2004, 12:19:04 AM ---Hi,
Dose anybody here know of transfer from Lewis and clark law school to other schools ?
if so which one's ?

--- End quote ---
I dose knows sum who applyed but theys alls got regected.

Boxergirl:
i don't know, but if you transfer OUT of lewis and clark, will you give me your space!?  that is where i was dyin' to go...i got put on hold, and then the big REJECT...i'm at willamette now.

bsingh:
Well I see some of my people in class and I think about 5 I know will not make it through law school year so u have a chance , here
Why u wana come to L&C any specfic reason ?

Boxergirl:
I just love L & C...I love the campus, the city, the library, the open-minded liberal attitudes, the focus on environmentalism, the fact that animal law is offered, the fact that the National Crime Victims Law Institute is housed out of L & C and directed by Prof. Doug Beloof, ...etc... shall I go on?? I visited L & C and sat in on a class, talked to students, etc.. last year... My partner graduated from L & C Law a few years ago...I hit the library there on the weekends at times...it's a great library...blah blah blah...i better get in via transfer, damn it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version