Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Do u get called on once or more than once???  (Read 47303 times)

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Do u get called on once or more than once???
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2005, 09:05:52 PM »
I never said all profs use seating charts.  FWIW, every one of mine does, and they have our student ID pics on there as well.  I've heard of many other schools that have seating charts, and more and more with pics included after a few weeks of classes.

cheetsheet

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2005, 10:36:45 PM »
I never said all profs use seating charts.  FWIW, every one of mine does, and they have our student ID pics on there as well.  I've heard of many other schools that have seating charts, and more and more with pics included after a few weeks of classes.

jc, the OP on top says his hypo would work in case the non-responding student would be taking a class not with his section ... which means that the professor would not have his picture in the section catalog

However, I don't think it's a viable idea for the reason that the professor can examine the attendance sheet to see if the student he called on was present but did not respond or he was really absent that day.

wasp

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2005, 10:42:15 PM »

However, I don't think it's a viable idea for the reason that the professor can examine the attendance sheet to see if the student he called on was present but did not respond or he was really absent that day.

Ha, this is really funny! The professor has to be really stupid to do that! 

mona

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2005, 10:46:20 PM »

Ha, this is really funny! The professor has to be really stupid to do that! 

I agree, the professor would waste his time to engage in such a check! After all, the unprepared, supposedly-absent student could wait to sign the attendance sheet at the end of the class, giving himself time to see whether his name was called that day or not.

enrage

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2005, 10:50:41 PM »
HEY, all you here -- why don't you better prepare for the class instead of spending so much time to find ways so that you do not answer when called on? Why can't you be a f**cking man and answer the question you are asked?

rococo style

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2005, 10:55:00 PM »
HEY, all you here -- why don't you better prepare for the class instead of spending so much time to find ways so that you do not answer when called on? Why can't you be a f**cking man and answer the question you are asked?

Engaging in law school class discussions is a waste of time. Not to mention that you'd be spending an inordinate amount of time to prepare for class to be ready to answer to your professor's questions. You could spend that time to prepare your rules of law outlines and practice hypos.

lipper

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2005, 02:31:17 PM »
i agree with enrage. rococo style, grow up.
check the footnotes ya'll

gh@yahoo.com

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2005, 08:24:34 AM »
Why can't you be a f**cking man and answer the question you are asked?

Kinda awkward sentence ...

touro1979

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2005, 10:38:12 AM »
some classes I got called on every day/others I never got called on/others once or twice a semester. depends on prof.

lushy

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2005, 08:06:55 PM »
Why can't you be a f**cking man and answer the question you are asked?

Kinda awkward sentence ...

LOL! ;)