Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Asking questions in class.  (Read 10589 times)

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Asking questions in class.
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2004, 12:40:02 PM »
That's pretty funny. Many law students are morons. DOWNY knows.

Smokey Griggs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2004, 11:09:47 PM »
it makes me nervous to sit in the crowded lecture hall.  it wasn't always that way.  when i first got here, there was no shame.  there was only the competition.  i was on my mark.  i was ready to shine.  and i did shine.  i said something once that made 60 plus people simultaneously swivel their domes in my direction like a scene out of invasion of the body snatchers.  the prof rewarded my observation with a verbal clap on the back, and i trotted away with this biscuit in my mouth like a sassy fancy poodle with painted toenails.  a swaggering man-female dog.  i peacocked in the elevators for a few days.  fanned my tail.

yet, less than a week later, i was the subject of the most uproarious laughter.  i had the entire class laughing at my ass.  laughing at, not laughing with.  everybody except the prof, who'd no doubt witnessed this classic turnabout innumerable times, every year he'd been teaching.  he smiled openly, but the scene wasn't funny enough to make him laugh out loud.  i was the shaved billygoat hee-hawing in the middle of the drum circle.  wearing diapers.  he'd seen it a million f-ing times, no doubt.  he'd probably placed a mental bet on the date i'd show my assness, lol.  yet, check this:  so ignorant was i of the sheer idiocy of my mulish assbray, that it took me a few minutes to even figure out why mugs were suddenly laughing at me, lol...

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2004, 11:35:46 PM »
Well, what did you say that caused the laughing?

Smokey Griggs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2004, 01:29:38 AM »
waitaminute...

how come no uncensored flavor in this piece?  they got a kill switch for this shizzy over in pre-law.  am i to presume i'm hanging with the thurston howell/grey poupon set over here?  just cause we made it to school?  but that's craze.  i've become more cynical and obnoxious since entering law school...

secondly, what's up with the new reputation ratings?  negative and positive?  and what could a zero score infer?  that you haven't posted anything?  or that, as opposed to assness or positive influence, you are simply a completely useless presence?  this is some interesting and hilarious *&^%, lol...

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2004, 01:45:30 AM »
The 'Grey Poupon' set? WTF this is DOWNY. That's right, I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING DOWNY. Do you know what means? It means the only Grey Poupon I have ever eaten is when I was wasted and some fucker in my fraternity dared me to eat a whole jar. Now that Gruber, I don't know about that fucker, he just doesn't seem like DOWNY's type of friend. But you never know, if I keep drinking mayue Gruber will take a int adn become a 1Lcoholic too.

In other news I have perfected the ways of ridicule in all abbreviations:

STFU T.T.T. LF HTH

Smokey Griggs

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2004, 02:16:06 AM »
lol... and yet your reputation rating didn't go down with that last post.  see?  the *&^% is confusing and strange...

i wanna know how to f**ck up so i can rack up some points in this piece...

and gimme dat kill switch, i wanna see some @#!*, wtf...

rapunzel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2005, 04:55:10 PM »
To return the the gist of things, one of my classmates types everything verbatum including when the professor laughs or sneezes.  Very useful I'm sure.   

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »
He must be the biggest TTT ever.

rapunzel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2005, 05:25:53 PM »
She and her hair started to fall out last semester.

DOWNY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2005, 05:27:03 PM »
That is TTT.