Congrants on UConn, that is a great school. Are they giving you money? Syracuse is offering me a dean's scholarship. I was waitlisted to chicago-kent and upitt. I'm still waiting to hear from villanova and notre dame. I would definitely consider going to villanova nad upitt b/c they are better rated schools, its just a matter of giving up the money at syracuse, and having to wait to see if i'm accepted from the waitlist. At this point, i will most likely put my deposit in at syracuse and wait and see what happens with the others. I don't think chicago-kent is an option b/c it would be very difficult for me to pack up and move out to chicago on short notice. Keep me posted on what you're doing with uconn/syracuse.