Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Syracuse Visitor Program  (Read 508 times)

ILoveNY

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lilstepho
    • View Profile
    • Email
Syracuse Visitor Program
« on: March 30, 2005, 11:30:06 AM »
Is anyone planning to attend one of the Visitor Programs days this month? I'm going this Friday (April 1st) and I'm really excited.  As long as I don't come away with a really bad feeling, they'll be receiving my seat deposit next week!

If anyone else will be there, please PM me or something! I'm gonna be all alone (and coming from Alabama!)
Syracuse it is!!!!! .. all the way from sunny southern Alabama ...

kerouacbum

• View Profile
Re: Syracuse Visitor Program
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2005, 04:19:38 PM »
I'm going to the visitor program on the 8th. They want a rather sizeable deposit in the 15th ($400) so I'm going to make a yes or no decision on them within the next two weeks. I don't mind dropping 100 or 150 for a deposit, but 400 is nuts. I'm also considering loyola-chicago and catholic, intending on government work, so syracuse's INSCT is of interest.

laur4447

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 02:39:22 PM »
I am attending the visitor program on the 8th... but let me know how it goes on the the 1st, you'll be fine!

chonralda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 05:19:34 PM »
I am going for the april 7th program.
University of Connecticut '09

IN: Miami, Syracuse ($$)
WL: Penn State, Maryland, Case
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=chonralda

laur4447

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 05:59:33 PM »
Chonralda--
  I just realized this post is old from last year! haha, anyway, are you definitely attending Syracuse?

chonralda

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
I dont know! I wish I could decide. I was planning on spending the 6th-9th in 'cuse, but then I got into Uconn, which messed everything up! Now I have to find out if I can push my ticket back a day or two so I can drive to hartford. If not, then I'll have to do both cities back to back, because the uconn admitted day is sat-1 day after syracuse's! ugh. Yea, I thought it was weird that the post mentioned the 8th, cuz i knew the program was the 7th! Are you going for sure?

PS - nice avatar :)
University of Connecticut '09

IN: Miami, Syracuse ($$)
WL: Penn State, Maryland, Case
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=chonralda

laur4447

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2006, 01:27:45 PM »
Congrants on UConn, that is a great school.  Are they giving you money?  Syracuse is offering me a dean's scholarship.  I was waitlisted to chicago-kent and upitt.  I'm still waiting to hear from villanova and notre dame.  I would definitely consider going to villanova nad upitt b/c they are better rated schools, its just a matter of giving up the money at syracuse, and having to wait to see if i'm accepted from the waitlist.  At this point, i will most likely put my deposit in at syracuse and wait and see what happens with the others.  I don't think chicago-kent is an option b/c it would be very difficult for me to pack up and move out to chicago on short notice.  Keep me posted on what you're doing with uconn/syracuse.