Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC First year book prices  (Read 6563 times)

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BC First year book prices
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2004, 09:59:15 AM »
eee, moxygal, michelle,

I am in section 2 too!  There goes eee's theory.

yeah, im kinda doubting the reliability of my own theory as well... i met another soon-to-be 1L yesterday at the bookstore. she was going to be in section 3. and she went to yale undergrad... maybe they put all the smart people in sections 2 and 3 :)

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BC First year book prices
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2004, 10:08:51 AM »
is the formal title of the contracts book

studies in contract law

http://www.fetchbook.info/showImage.do?search=1587784882

i am looking at fetchbook.info and also www.bookfinder.com

i think i will buy my books online, i have done so in the past and know that returning can be pretty easy. ofcourse i will have to consider the shipping cost etc but if its less then online i go.

i think that may be the right title (at least if you are buying the one by murphey, et al). i dont remember the exact name but i do remember that the title was not simply "contracts." the cover that is shown on that link looks like the one at bc. though, really ALL the book covers have the exact same design... even when they are by different authors! i think maybe ill make another trip to the bookstore today so i can get the ISBN numbmers for all these books.

how much is normal to spend per semester for books? right now i see at least $550 (bc bookstore prices) and there are still two books that arent in yet!