Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I need Roommate for my Apartment  (Read 1562 times)

joshdelight

• AOL Instant Messenger - nipchee
    • View Profile
I need Roommate for my Apartment
« on: August 03, 2004, 07:12:11 PM »
Hello all...

I need someone to take the second bedroom in my first floor, two bedroom  apartment.  The person I was going to be living with backed out at the last minute due to unforseen circumstances.  I will be starting law school at Duquesne in August.

The apartment is located in Friendship, about 15 mins from Downtown by bus.  The second bedroom is 11' X 10.5'.  There is a closet. 

The apartment is freshly renovated, has central air, parking, and new carpet and flooring, new kitchen, new bath, etc.  The layout is attractive and open.  The living room is comfortably large and I am open to rearranging the furniture or adding anything of yours.  There is a dining area in the kitchen, and a nook for a desk or whatever. I have high-speed internet, and a wireless access point.  I have a nice TV, stereo, digital cable, etc.  I also have indoor access to the basement if you need to store anything.

Your share of the rent will be $315 (the total is $675, I have a bigger bedroom so I will pay more).  Utilities are separate, although the gas heat system is new and very efficient.

If you are interested or have any additional questions, do not hesitate to call me, even if it is 4 AM.  My number is 412-389-0358 (cell). 
Wouldn't it be grand if our Department of Defense was not offensive?