Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: BC class schedule for next year's 1L fall semester  (Read 10289 times)

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: BC class schedule for next year's 1L fall semester
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2004, 02:48:26 PM »
not yet, i just moved into the apartment this morning and ive spent all day trying to buy sheets, pillows, a desk, etc... MOVING IN SUCKS BALLS!!! (for those of you who dont already know it :))

assuming all goes well the rest of the day, im gonna try to swing by the bookstore tomorrow. ill let you know what i find out.

and speaking of moving in, when is everyone else planning on moving in?

moxygal

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2004, 03:46:58 PM »
ugh i can't move in til the 28th! darn those sept 1st leases...it's going to be crazy! :P

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 10:09:24 AM »
ok, so does anyone know when we find out what Legal Reasoning, research and Writing section we are in? I'm not seeing it in the Agora website.

moxygal

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 11:20:22 AM »
i don't see it either. don't we also take professional responsibility class or something in the fall as well? do you know if we take constitutional law the second semester?

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 12:00:44 PM »
i think 2nd semester we take con law I, the LRRW class (the 2nd part), and the professional responsibility class. and i guess there must be one more that we take as well... is there a second class (besides LRRW) that is also a full year class?

fyah

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2004, 03:42:27 PM »
Am I the only one who has not received their MPM yet?

moxygal

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2004, 05:23:51 PM »
what's an MPM (sorry if i'm being ditzy here)?

eee

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2004, 07:04:47 PM »
is that the promissory note?

if so:
you should have gotten a 2 page letter in the mail just before the book list was sent out. the first page was from the lender. the second page was from bc. the whole thing just tells you to go to some website and fill out a bunch of forms and check some boxes. i think they were sent to our perm addresses. once you are done entering in all the crap on the website, you can download a .pdf of your promissory note.

id call bc financial aid on monday if you havent gotten the letter (assuming that you are even talking about the promissory note thing).

also, you will need to have your federal PIN (the same one that you used to e-sign the FAFSA). so if you dont have it, or forgot it (like i did), log into the FAFSA website tonight and request the PIN now as it does take a few days to process.

fyah

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2004, 11:24:22 AM »
yeah i am talking about the master promisary note.  i never got it. i had called financial aid about it before and they had told me that they would be in the mail but now i realize that hey class is about to start and i haven't gotten it. i will call on monday... thanks

fyah

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2004, 01:24:45 PM »
found the website and did it myself. don't know why i never got the letter but oh well :)