School Specific Boards > New York Law School

Schedule

(1/2) > >>

kovyann:
Has anyone else received the latest mailing that includes the schedule for Advance Week as well as the semester?

I am Section B overall, small section B3, and Legal Writing Section B7. 

Does anyone else have a different professor for Torts (or whatever small section you have) for the 1st class during Advance Week than they do for the rest of the semester?

I guess any other observations or comments are welcome :)  Glad to finally have my schedule!

flecktone:
All I got was my bill.  No schedule yet.  Was your schedule in the same mailing at your bill or seperate?

flecktone:
Also, did the mailing include reading assignments.  I'm sure mine will come on Monday or Tuesday, but I'm anxious to know.  Thanks.

kovyann:
The schedule came in a big envelope separate from the tuition bill.  It had two readings, one for the seminar, and one for your small section (mine happens to be Torts).  It also came with a book that we pay for in our tuition bill, that I assume we have to read before school begins, purely for our own knowledge.

I'm sure you'll get it soon!

FMC:

--- Quote from: flecktone on July 25, 2004, 06:42:31 PM ---Also, did the mailing include reading assignments.  I'm sure mine will come on Monday or Tuesday, but I'm anxious to know.  Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, it came in two seperate envelopes for me. I got both on Friday but I live in the city so I was able to get everything pretty quickly. The other package has a ton of stuff in it. If you don't get it today, I would call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version