Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Schedule  (Read 4378 times)

kovyann

• View Profile
Schedule
« on: July 24, 2004, 10:51:05 PM »
Has anyone else received the latest mailing that includes the schedule for Advance Week as well as the semester?

I am Section B overall, small section B3, and Legal Writing Section B7. 

Does anyone else have a different professor for Torts (or whatever small section you have) for the 1st class during Advance Week than they do for the rest of the semester?

I guess any other observations or comments are welcome :)  Glad to finally have my schedule!

flecktone

• View Profile
Re: Schedule
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 06:41:07 PM »
All I got was my bill.  No schedule yet.  Was your schedule in the same mailing at your bill or seperate?

flecktone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 06:42:31 PM »
Also, did the mailing include reading assignments.  I'm sure mine will come on Monday or Tuesday, but I'm anxious to know.  Thanks.

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2004, 12:36:49 AM »
The schedule came in a big envelope separate from the tuition bill.  It had two readings, one for the seminar, and one for your small section (mine happens to be Torts).  It also came with a book that we pay for in our tuition bill, that I assume we have to read before school begins, purely for our own knowledge.

I'm sure you'll get it soon!

FMC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 09:19:20 AM »
Also, did the mailing include reading assignments.  I'm sure mine will come on Monday or Tuesday, but I'm anxious to know.  Thanks.

Yeah, it came in two seperate envelopes for me. I got both on Friday but I live in the city so I was able to get everything pretty quickly. The other package has a ton of stuff in it. If you don't get it today, I would call.

PattyLimps

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 03:47:33 PM »
I didn't have any advanced week reading assignment so I called the office. Turns out, whether or not you have a rding assig. depends on whom your prof will be.
On another note: Did anyone else sign up for the Optional Social Events during Advanced Week? I signed up for a few to get a feel for the professors and fellow 1Ls.

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2004, 09:52:07 AM »
That's interesting.  The professor I have for Torts during Advance Week is not the same professor I will have for the semester, and yet I have a reading assigned.  I signed up for a few optional events as well, I'll just wait to see which ones I actually get!