Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: To: Stillundecided  (Read 460 times)

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
To: Stillundecided
« on: July 11, 2004, 08:51:23 AM »
It looks like the thread got locked or something. If you have any questions, please ask. I wasn't involved in the last thread, but I will answer anything for you that I can. Don't worry about the snide remarks of others. What information are you looking for?

Ryckman_Boy

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
Re: To: Stillundecided
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 02:22:23 PM »
I got the imression that stillundecided was pre-college.  My advice to you is to make sure that law school is an option by getting good grades and building relationships with faculty who can write good LORs for you, but otherwise to take the opportunity to take a diverse array of classes, and see what you might light doing the rest of your life.  Maybe you'd be a happier geologist than lawyer, and this is the best time for you to figure that out.  In 3 years, if you decide you still want to be a lawyer, then you can think about the LSAT and all that stuff.  I know it's not really law school application advice, but I'm of the opinion that most people who go to law school don't really belong there-they just end up there because after four years of college they still don't know what they want to do with thier lives.

It looks like the thread got locked or something. If you have any questions, please ask. I wasn't involved in the last thread, but I will answer anything for you that I can. Don't worry about the snide remarks of others. What information are you looking for?