Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Has anyone tried to communicate with admissions lately?  (Read 13407 times)

flecktone

• View Profile
Re: Has anyone tried to communicate with admissions lately?
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2004, 10:44:27 AM »
Here is an excerpt of the email he sent last Friday:

We are in the process of preparing a series of mailings preparatory the start of law school on August 16th.  The first mailing in this series will be sent next week with details on Advance Week and completing your student files with us.  We will then finalize our first-year student section assignments. 

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2004, 10:55:57 AM »
THANKS!!!  I'm very anxious to know my schedule, so I can figure out how I'm going to commute (which train, etc), so at least I know that I have a few more weeks until I find out.  I appreciate the heads up!

FMC

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2004, 02:11:02 PM »
Thanks to both of you for gathering a lot of thsi information up. It's appreciated.

FMC

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2004, 04:46:41 PM »
Just got an email from William Perez indicating that they mailings are going out. Keep an eye for it.  ;D

PattyLimps

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2004, 11:31:02 PM »
Wow - I don't check this forum for a few weeks and see how much I miss out on.
I went in for a tour last month and the Admissions lady there made it seem very hush-hush that we'd be moving to the old JP Morgan building on Wall street come '05. I think it was all a ploy to get people to put down a deposit! (new facilities...shiny new classrooms, etc).
Anyways, thanks for the reminder on Transcripts and Immunization - gotta get that out.
It's good to see I'm not the only nervous one about law school - less than one month to go...
(p.s. - I was thinking about Hofstra as well - until I drove out there and realized L.I. would = too many precious hours sitting in traffic).

FMC

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2004, 09:38:54 AM »
Hey all -- I spoke with the Office of Adm yesterday and they said they would be mailing out schedules hopefully by Thursday. If not, then definitely early next week. They are off on Fridays in the Summer.

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2004, 10:13:16 AM »
Thanks so much for the info! 

FMC

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2004, 11:04:16 AM »
Anyone get their latest packet yet? I hoping to get it by today or tomorrow. But who knows. They were hoping to have everything done by Thursday. But I don't know if they in fact did.

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2004, 12:53:49 PM »
I usually get the mailings the day after they mail it (because I live in New Jersey).  Since I didn't receive anything Friday or Saturday, I am assuming they have not mailed anything out yet.  So if they send it out today, I'm hoping to receive it tomorrow.  I really need to know my schedule ASAP so I can arrange transportation for myself :(

kovyann

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2004, 03:45:37 PM »
Just spoke to Admissons..the earliest we should expect the schedules to be mailed out is the end of this week, but most likely it will be at the end of July!!!