Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 1L Summer  (Read 2521 times)

daynee

• Sr. Citizen
  • 2.84/162 University of Richmond 1L - FINALLY!!!
    • View Profile
Re: 1L Summer
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004, 10:39:29 AM »
Just curious... what school do you have in miond?  I think (personally) if you can make it happen financially then you should di it.  What stage of the law school game are you in?  Are you applying, or are you starting soon?  B/c you might have some time to ponder this, and talk to some people at your school that have participated in the program.

Richmond.  I plan to attend this fall, but I am still in a bit of waitlist limbo.  One thing I do know about the program is that it fills up ridiculously quickly, as in, I plan to submit my app at orientation!  I haven't talked directly to people who have participated, but from what I have read and heard second- and third- hand is that it is a fun way to spend your 1L summer.  Not that "fun" should be a top priority, but the classes offered are geared toward comparative and international law, which I figure wouldn't hurt if I hope to gear my career toward GB in some fashion.
If we do not find anything pleasant, at least we shall find something new.  ~ Voltaire, Candide