Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cooley Blog  (Read 5352 times)

Evan

Cooley Blog
« on: June 07, 2004, 12:10:38 PM »
As many of you know I will attending Cooley on weekends starting this fall.  So I thought I would start a blog chronicling my trials and tribulations.  Feel free to drop by http://cooleylawstudent.blogspot.com

lawgirl

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Cooley Blog
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2004, 12:34:57 PM »
Evan,

If you need any information about Cooley or help with anything, let me know. I was a 1L at Cooley.

Karen

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 01:48:17 PM »
What method do they use when kicking students out after the first year?

What type of grading system do they use?

becool

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 03:57:18 PM »
I will be attending Cooley and I am having a hard time dealing with the Financial Aid office, their estimated cost of attendance is extremly low and I am having to appeal their numbers to increase the amount of loans I can take out, has anyone else done this and if so do you have any advice.

Evan

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2004, 12:56:33 PM »
B- I also found Cooley's ECA a little low.  I then realized that they base if you choose the standard 36 month schedule they are still expecting you to work full-time.  I believe that if you choose the term off schedule or the compressed schedule you are eligible for more loans.  But this is just an educated guess.

_DOWNY_

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 09:48:20 AM »
DOWNY will be checking in because he couldn't get in this year, but DOWNY hopes to have better luck next year.
DOWNY is watching you.