Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone start Fall 04?  (Read 7511 times)

DonkeySmiler

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
Anyone start Fall 04?
« on: May 11, 2004, 04:05:31 PM »
anyone?

Stacey

Re: Anyone start Fall 04?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 09:41:55 PM »
I will be starting in the full-time day program in the fall.

DonkeySmiler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 11:06:14 AM »
Me too.  What was the deciding factor for you going to Capital?

I originally wanted to go to OSU (despite my strong dislike for the school) because it was so cheap, but I didn't make the cut.  I'm still happy though, I know quite a few people who went capital and they had nothing but good things to say. 

Stacey

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 06:38:15 PM »
The Columbus location.  I also didn't get in at OSU, but wanted to live in Columbus.  I spoke with some graduates and have heard good things and it seems Capital has a good reputation in Columbus, which is where I want to practice.

DonkeySmiler

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 03:25:26 AM »
The Columbus location.  I also didn't get in at OSU, but wanted to live in Columbus.  I spoke with some graduates and have heard good things and it seems Capital has a good reputation in Columbus, which is where I want to practice.

That's cool..... Yeah, usually the law program is what comes to mind first when someone mentions Capital.  Are you going straight into law school from your under graduate work?  I graduated last june, so it's been over a year off.  I am really anxious to get the ball rolling again.  I'm not comming in with a "typical" law student background (computer science), so it will probably be quite different than what I am used to.   :-\

Stacey

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 06:17:48 PM »
I graduated in March of 2003, criminal justice major.  I am also looking forward to starting school again.  I am going to start apartment hunting next week.  Are you from the Columbus area?  If so, any suggestions?

DonkeySmiler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 12:34:06 PM »
I graduated in March of 2003, criminal justice major.  I am also looking forward to starting school again.  I am going to start apartment hunting next week.  Are you from the Columbus area?  If so, any suggestions?

Yeah I am from Columbus. Unfortunately, I wouldn't be much help in offering any apartment suggestions. I've been "lucky" in the sense that I have always lived with friends who had already found the apartment/house.  I haven't gotten to experience the whole apartment hunting thing  :)

Did you see the emails sent through the new student email list? They had some good suggestions.

Good luck with your search, sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Stacey

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2004, 04:38:43 PM »
I am going to look mainly in the Grandview and Bexley area I think.

DonkeySmiler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2004, 11:00:25 AM »
I am going to look mainly in the Grandview and Bexley area I think.

Those are nice areas.  I've mainly been situated in Upper Arlington (just north of Grandview) or on OSU campus. 

JD_MSA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2004, 10:10:00 PM »
Hey y'all!  I just finished my first year at Cap, so if you have questions, post them here and I'll do my best to answer. :)