School Specific Boards > Capital

Anyone start Fall 04?

(1/3) > >>

DonkeySmiler:
anyone?

Stacey:
I will be starting in the full-time day program in the fall.

DonkeySmiler:
Me too.  What was the deciding factor for you going to Capital?

I originally wanted to go to OSU (despite my strong dislike for the school) because it was so cheap, but I didn't make the cut.  I'm still happy though, I know quite a few people who went capital and they had nothing but good things to say. 

Stacey:
The Columbus location.  I also didn't get in at OSU, but wanted to live in Columbus.  I spoke with some graduates and have heard good things and it seems Capital has a good reputation in Columbus, which is where I want to practice.

DonkeySmiler:

--- Quote from: Stacey on May 15, 2004, 06:38:15 PM ---The Columbus location.  I also didn't get in at OSU, but wanted to live in Columbus.  I spoke with some graduates and have heard good things and it seems Capital has a good reputation in Columbus, which is where I want to practice.

--- End quote ---

That's cool..... Yeah, usually the law program is what comes to mind first when someone mentions Capital.  Are you going straight into law school from your under graduate work?  I graduated last june, so it's been over a year off.  I am really anxious to get the ball rolling again.  I'm not comming in with a "typical" law student background (computer science), so it will probably be quite different than what I am used to.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version