Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Have you purchased the new rankings yet?

Yes, I bought the electronic and hardcopy versions.
Yes, I bought the electronic version.
Yes, I bought the hard copy.
Yes, I pre-ordered the hard copy
Yes, I pre-ordered the hard copy, but then couldn't wait until Monday to get it, so I bought the electronic version, too.
I'll buy it eventually.
No way - US News is overrated.
US News puts out law school rankings?

Author Topic: Poll for incoming 1L's  (Read 4882 times)

BigDaddy

• 3.2 160 McGeorge School of Law, 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Poll for incoming 1L's
« on: May 07, 2004, 12:39:20 PM »
Just curious about this. Also, who is going to McGeorge this fall. I would like to see about getting together in Sac over the summer and meeting!! I think it would be great to know some people when we get there... ;D

SLOguy

Re: Poll for incoming 1L's
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 08:29:22 PM »
Hey bigdaddy,
     I'll be there.  I'm in the night program, and I am moving from San Luis Obispo.  I'd love to meet in SAC over the summer (possibly for a beer) to start networking etc.  Hook it up.  SLOguy

BigDaddy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2004, 12:47:10 AM »
Hey bigdaddy,
     I'll be there.  I'm in the night program, and I am moving from San Luis Obispo.  I'd love to meet in SAC over the summer (possibly for a beer) to start networking etc.  Hook it up.  SLOguy
Did you go to CalPoly? My buddy graduated in 2002 with a degree in Forestry Management. We are actually from Lompoc (Go Braves). When will you be in Sac??

SLOguy

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 12:09:44 PM »
Actually, yest, I went to Cal Poly for undergrad and grad school.  I teach there now; however, it is time for me to move on--too hard to make a living teaching is SLO.  I'll be in SAC in late July.  Let's keep this thread open until then and get some folks together at a bar/ restaurant before orientation.  Sound Good?
SLOguy

BigDaddy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2004, 03:12:37 PM »
Actually, yest, I went to Cal Poly for undergrad and grad school.  I teach there now; however, it is time for me to move on--too hard to make a living teaching is SLO.  I'll be in SAC in late July.  Let's keep this thread open until then and get some folks together at a bar/ restaurant before orientation.  Sound Good?
SLOguy

Sounds like a plan. I will be there mid June. I will check out places to eat (read: drink tons of beer), and get back later.

seamaid

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 05:18:20 PM »
Hi, BD
It's very nice of you to start a yahoo group.  Now I am still in Davis' waiting list, so I am not sure if I could join you at this point. But, I would like to if you do not exclude international students. It will be great to meet McGeorge 1Ls before school.

paisleypie

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 12:15:56 PM »
Since I live in Davis I will be around all summer too.  I think I'm going to start looking for a place in Sacramento in July.  I would love to meet up with all of you!