School Specific Boards > U of the Pacific - McGeorge

Poll for incoming 1L's

(1/2) > >>

BigDaddy:
Just curious about this. Also, who is going to McGeorge this fall. I would like to see about getting together in Sac over the summer and meeting!! I think it would be great to know some people when we get there... ;D

SLOguy:
Hey bigdaddy,
     I'll be there.  I'm in the night program, and I am moving from San Luis Obispo.  I'd love to meet in SAC over the summer (possibly for a beer) to start networking etc.  Hook it up.  SLOguy

BigDaddy:

--- Quote from: SLOguy on May 10, 2004, 08:29:22 PM ---Hey bigdaddy,
     I'll be there.  I'm in the night program, and I am moving from San Luis Obispo.  I'd love to meet in SAC over the summer (possibly for a beer) to start networking etc.  Hook it up.  SLOguy

--- End quote ---
Did you go to CalPoly? My buddy graduated in 2002 with a degree in Forestry Management. We are actually from Lompoc (Go Braves). When will you be in Sac??

SLOguy:
Actually, yest, I went to Cal Poly for undergrad and grad school.  I teach there now; however, it is time for me to move on--too hard to make a living teaching is SLO.  I'll be in SAC in late July.  Let's keep this thread open until then and get some folks together at a bar/ restaurant before orientation.  Sound Good?
SLOguy

BigDaddy:

--- Quote from: SLOguy on May 11, 2004, 12:09:44 PM ---Actually, yest, I went to Cal Poly for undergrad and grad school.  I teach there now; however, it is time for me to move on--too hard to make a living teaching is SLO.  I'll be in SAC in late July.  Let's keep this thread open until then and get some folks together at a bar/ restaurant before orientation.  Sound Good?
SLOguy

--- End quote ---

Sounds like a plan. I will be there mid June. I will check out places to eat (read: drink tons of beer), and get back later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version