Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Loyola Law School  (Read 16449 times)

robert

Apartment Rentals for Students
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2004, 04:07:07 AM »
If anyones looking for an apartment in Southern California. Check out www.find4rent.com, they're a non-profit company. They'll help you guys out.

cachauate

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Loyola Law School
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2005, 05:01:36 PM »
i finally decided to withdraw from Cardozo and attend Loyola..and i really wanna live with someone that's also gonna be attending school there in the fall so if anyone's interested let me know puhleez....i've put my name on the roommate referral list through Loyola and am hoping that'll work out...

TJordan78

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2005, 05:50:15 PM »
you'll notice the last time someone posted on this thread was in june of 2004

i deffinatly think you could make connections for room mate situations off of LSD (i did) but try using the pre law board and creat your own thread and put Loyola Los Angeles/roommate in the title to attract the right folks

this graduate/student forum is really slow....

hth

mdpeterson42

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 12:12:34 AM »
I've been posting in the "Soon to be 1L" board, but since orientation starts tomorrow morning, I guess I am officially a 1L.

So, what's up class of 2009? What sections did everyone land? I got 3, which I think is the best... Mon, Tues, Thur 1:30-4:30; Wed 10-4:30; Fri 10-3
No 5-unit, 1-semester classes.

It's the bomb!

What does everyone else think of their sections?

I went and bought my books today... a great move considering that the bookstore was empty and the guy who runs it says it will be crazy tomorrow. Of course, I wasn't able to buy me Legal Research & Writing books, since I don't know which prof. I will have. But, for the rest of the classes... $736 for all the required books...ouch! At least they are good for the entire year.
Lets get married: Loyola, Hastings, Davis, George Mason
It's not you, it's me. OK - it's you: Berkeley, Georgetown, UCLA
If it doesn't work out with my current boyfriend, I'll choose you: Northwestern, William & Mary, USC