I applied to Gonzaga as a safety school, to balance out all the reach schools I had applied to, and I applied rather late in the process, but still before application deadline.
I received notice from Gonzaga last Friday that I had not been accepted outright, but if I so choose, could be placed on the waitlist. I withdrew my application immediately.
I was accepted at Univ of Oregon and plan to go. My stats are 155 LSAT and 3.82 GPA (magna cum laude), and some pretty good work experience in a legal context. I thought I would be an automatic admit to Gonzaga. When I was not, I had a difficult time reconciling this, but I do understand I applied very late in the process, and do not plan on going to Gonzaga, as I have decided on Oregon.
Best of luck with Gonzaga!