Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Interview with my #1 l.s. choice Monday--advice?  (Read 633 times)

melloo653

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm on the left, only blonde now.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Interview with my #1 l.s. choice Monday--advice?
« on: April 28, 2004, 06:33:27 PM »
I have to interview with Campbell on Monday, it is mandatory in order to be admitted into the fall.  The fact that I have been extended this invitation is a great sign.  Does anyone have any advice or tips besides just being myself?
Off to Campbell!

ajlynnette

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Interview with my #1 l.s. choice Monday--advice?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 07:23:48 PM »
if it comes up? remind them of why you want to be a part of their incoming class and don't just give'em what you think they wanna hear. it seems that this is their way of trying to get to know you because they WANT to get to know the person they're letting in which i wish more law schools would do! what an awesome opportunity for you! :)  good luck w/your interview! ;D

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with my #1 l.s. choice Monday--advice?
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2004, 11:15:12 PM »
This might sound like I'm being silly but I am dead serious....

Be careful what you eat the night before...

I had an interview three years ago, the night before which I had spicy Mexican food and few beers to wash it down..

Needless to say, it was a very uncomfortable following morning... running to the bathroom every 10 minutes with an aching stomach.. :-X

Fortunately I still got the job, but being irresponsible with my diet made an already stressful situation alot worse... :(