Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Finished w/ the Big White female dog!!!!  (Read 5042 times)

melissa2781

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Finished w/ the Big White female dog!!!!
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2004, 10:13:05 PM »
id almost bet all those posts from "guests" are from the same person.
**The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams ~ Eleanor Roosevelt**

ajlynnette

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2004, 12:45:46 AM »
i'd almost bet my supposed mom's welfare check on it...according to 'right winger'...or was that george bush jr...or was it...well, i can't seem to get the names right on here...lol ;)

Disappointed

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 07:55:21 PM »
How awful.

Eric

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2004, 08:23:49 PM »
I thought this was some reference to cocaine.  It seems to be true . . . law school is just filled with big brains who are training themselves to become bickerers and huge ASSHOLES (and big white bitches).

antiparasite

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 07:59:52 PM »
That's just what I have called my 1L year from day one. No offense to those who actually fit this description! Just wanted to share my joy w/ the board. Until my employer pisses me off...I'm gone!

I can only ponder how many milliseconds it would have taken before this had been removed if the word "white" had ben replaced with a more "diverse" and politically correct color ;)

Good luck with vocabulary building.

-J-

joshdelight

• AOL Instant Messenger - nipchee
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2004, 02:29:29 PM »
Um, hello...?!?  This IS the hate board, people.  God! Y'all are stupid ignorant fucks who give people *&^% before even reading the TITLE OF A FORUM. Damn! Learn something, will you!

No offense intended ;)
Wouldn't it be grand if our Department of Defense was not offensive?

Waterboy

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2004, 07:19:02 PM »
That's just what I have called my 1L year from day one. No offense to those who actually fit this description! Just wanted to share my joy w/ the board. Until my employer pisses me off...I'm gone!

I can only ponder how many milliseconds it would have taken before this had been removed if the word "white" had ben replaced with a more "diverse" and politically correct color ;)

I could not have said it better myself. God forbid someone says anything that may be construed as offensive. Is this not a great world where saying one word can offend anyone. >:(

-J-

Holly

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2004, 11:24:42 PM »
Maybe all yall could stop using the word "female dog" altogether, unless you mean it as a compliment, as in Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, and Helpful ... or you're referring to a female breeding dog?