Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Baby Bar Review for sale  (Read 3688 times)

rputra

• View Profile
    • Email
Baby Bar Review for sale
« on: April 21, 2004, 02:37:22 PM »
My friend has a few sets of Fleming’s Baby Bar Review materials that he wants to sell. If you would like to buy the books from him, please feel free to drop me a line via the above link to my email address at rputra@wivnet.com. I would be more than happy to forward your email to him, and he will be contacting you directly.

My friend is kind of a “shy” person who does not want his email address published. I am doing this simply to return him a favor; I do NOT mark up the price for personal gain.

Thank you very much.

Rubin

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Baby Bar Review for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2004, 08:11:02 PM »
'Shy'friend?

emeka

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 04:55:14 PM »
If you believe the shy person BS, you will believe anything. I wonder why people with Indian sounding names do not want to shirk the nasty reputation they come with?

jeffjoe

• Sr. Citizen
  • ABA? We don't need no stinking ABA.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2004, 08:01:11 PM »
If you believe the shy person BS, you will believe anything. I wonder why people with Indian sounding names do not want to shirk the nasty reputation they come with?

ah, there is no end to the need for enlightment.
Praying for peace in Iraq  +
Praying for the tsunami victims   +

Ryan

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 02:03:57 PM »
I came into contact with this person when I bought Baby Bar Review from him almost one year ago. The materials I received from him were in very good condition; they were unused books and tapes and the price is reasonable.

Since I was quite satisfied with his books, I introduced him to my fellow students at the NWCU. A lot of my fellow students thus bought books from him via my referrals. In return, he sent me for free lots of books and tapes beyond that of the first year subjects. In terms of monetary values, the value of his extra books and tapes exceed that of my referral services. That is the backdrop when I wrote that I would like “to return his favor.”

Because of this established habit and practice, he always prefers me to do the marketing on his behalf, and this is the second backdrop when I refer him simply as a “shy and lazy” friend.

I copied and pasted the above message from a message that I had posted in NWCU’s student forum. Since I am a known and active person within the NWCU forum, I did not receive any misgiving at the forum on my posting. However, this forum is very different one from that of NWCU; this is an open forum. Your skepticism is therefore understandable.

Thank you very much.

PS. I am not of Indian decent; none of my ancestors were. My cultural background is totally different from that part of Asia Subcontinent. Thanks again.

rputra

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 02:10:00 PM »
The above posting is mine, I inadvertently logged into the forum as a guest. Thanks.

Wild Jack Maverick

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I think I know the formula..."
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2004, 08:19:49 AM »
“shy and lazy” friend?

I had a contact with some guy selling new law books at wholesale. I don't know where he is now.

"As memory may be a paradise from which we cannot be driven, it may also be a hell from which we cannot escape." --John Lancaster Spalding,
"I enjoy being in school. I've learned so much already, with taking economics and law, and I have marketing and statistics coming up next."