Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone going to Maryland in the Fall?!?!  (Read 5938 times)

EchPsu

Anyone going to Maryland in the Fall?!?!
« on: April 19, 2004, 11:29:30 PM »
Hey All!!

I'm attending UMSL in the Fall!! 

I'm looking for people who want to talk about the whole matriculating process and stuff, you know, get out aggressions and frustration!!  Lol...

Mostly I'm just looking for first friends!!  I'm coming from Penn State, by way of New Jersey... I'll be living in Fayette Suites and I'd like a workout/bar buddy!!

If you wanna chat, write back or IM me at echpsu!!

Thanks
~Elysia

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone going to Maryland in the Fall?!?!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2004, 12:32:28 PM »
I'll be going to Maryland if my campaign to get off their waitlist is successful, but that's a pretty big if.  I'm jealous--another Penn Stater going to Maryland.   :(

Ross
AIM-Phoenix1452

grahamers

• Sr. Citizen
  • Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 10:15:24 AM »
I just got in and I saw your thread.  Has anyone set up a board/mailing list for admitted UMSL 1Ls?  (official or unoffical)  They ahd one for WFU that was very nice.
34 years old    170 LSAT 2.33 UGPA
Accepted: Wake, Mason, Catholic, Maryland, Baltimore, WVU, Widener
Waitlisted: American
Dinged: GW, Georgetown
Still haven't heard from: Villanova
Attending Mryland

Elysia Cerise

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 12:01:31 PM »
I don't think anyone's set up anything to get ppl together officially.  If someone would set something up, I think it would be very helpful.  I know  I'm going to the Welcome Night for orientation in July so I'm hoping to meet people there and get my questions answered. 

I have IM and I'm almost always on... so drop me a line!

~ E

PhoenixPSU

• Sr. Citizen
  • Villanova Law, Class of 2007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 12:00:04 PM »
Well, chalk up another person who's in off UM's waitlist.  Of course, now I have a dilemma...I'm not sure if I actually want to go there now.   :-\  I figured I'd be ecstatic, but when I actually got the phone call, I really wasn't excited.

Ashley

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 03:27:29 PM »
Hello.  I will be attending UMB this fall as well.  Did you find the July Welcome Night to be helpful?  I attended the June meeting and am not nearly as nervous now. I will be moving from Mesa, Arizona so relocating was only adding to the pressure.

Ashley

UMD2008

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 12:44:33 PM »
Wow!  You already know where your living?  That's great.  I have been doing some preliminary research online this week.  I hope to drive down in the next few weeks to see everything first hand.  Any tips/pointers? 

TechTransfer

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2005, 05:04:25 PM »
Congrats to all! 

I most likely will also be attending UMaryland in the fall, though I haven't officially decided yet. 

I'd be greatful for whatever housing tips anyone has to offer in the Baltimore area. 

Dayna

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2005, 08:53:13 PM »
Hey All,

Like everyone else, I just got accepted and I will most likely be attending UMSL in the fall! Yay! Anyway, I'm from California and I know NOTHING about the Baltimore/DC metro area, so any info would be super helpful. Also, I'm looking for roommates for next year, so please let me know if you're on a similar hunt. Feel free to IM me: YellowPaint12.

Hope to hear from someone soon,
Dayna

AnnaK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 07:47:25 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm starting at UMDLaw in the fall, and I set up an email list for all of us: umdlaw@googlegroups.com. To add yourself, visit http://groups-beta.google.com/group/umdlaw.

I'm going to be in Columbia, MD (30mins south of Baltimore) for the entire summer, and I'd love to meet some people who will be starting at UMDLaw in the fall.

I also want to find some good places for dance classes in Baltimore -- anybody know where to go for jazz & hiphop classes?

-Anna

IM nia5nia
email anna.kuperstein@gmail.com