Law Students > General Board

A Little Advice!

(1/3) > >>

Garrett:
Hi all, I'm looking for a little advice!

I have been accepted into three law schools.  Case Western, U. of Maryland, and Northeastern University.

I am from Boston, I will note that Northeastern doesn't have a good reputation for us locals.  (No offense to anyone.)  So it is probably between Case Western and Maryland.

Thoughts about the schools?  Which do you think is better?  Is there a handsdown better school or are they comparable?

Thanks.

EchPsu:
Make sure you visit before you choose either school!!  Personally, I'm going to Maryland next year!!  They have a great reputation for Business Law and that's what I'm planning to study. 

Best way to choose is by figuring out what's important to YOU!  I like to feel comfortable... I also want a school with lots of opportunities to get involved, to get clinical experience, and intern/externships... Maryland is great for that - I don't know about CW...

Maybe I'll see ya in the Fall!!

~E

pmuff:
Case Western is in the heart of little italy in cleveland, while Maryland is in the ghetto of baltimore.  If choosing on location alone, this is a no brainer.

pmuff:
Case Western is in the heart of little italy in cleveland, while Maryland is in the ghetto of baltimore.  If choosing on location alone, this is a no brainer.

pmuff:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version