Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: mcgeorge in the fall  (Read 4345 times)

paisleypie

mcgeorge in the fall
« on: April 06, 2004, 01:26:42 PM »
I'm attending McGeorge in the fall and would love to chat with others who are as well! 

BigDaddy

Re: mcgeorge in the fall
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 01:51:00 PM »
I will be there as well......how's it going?

paisleypie

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 05:35:15 PM »
Congrats!  where are you from?  do you know if you are going to try to live on campus?  i visited the campus last week and someone told me it is really hard to get housing there. 

BigDaddy

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 04:20:28 PM »
I am originally from Santa Barbara, CA....Did my UG at Chico State, and am now at Colorado State in Ft collins, CO

I will not be living on campus because I am married and have a 6 year old child.
How did you like the campus? also, are you an evening student or day?

In regards to housing, I know I was offered priority on the housing waitlist because I got a Deans Scholarship. If you recieved some merit aid, you may want to call the director of housing and ask about this.

regards,
BD

paiselypie

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 12:14:03 PM »
bigdaddy,

i like the campus a lot... i don't know if you have visited it or not.  i am going to be a day student and am from davis (about 15 minutes from sacramento).

BigDaddy

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2004, 12:41:42 PM »
Nice,
I am a day student, and actually I have visited the campus. I went to Legal Scholars days in the beggining of Marc, and they really treated us good. Plus, I got tomeet Dean Barrett, and he got me more $$ from the scholarship committee, so I know they care about getting good students.

See ya in the fall!!

BD