Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: newly admitted students, class '07  (Read 4321 times)

ally

newly admitted students, class '07
« on: March 19, 2004, 05:17:50 PM »
Hi there everyone,
I don't know if this message board is still used frequently or not, but I thought I'd give it a shot.

I've been admitted for Fall '04 to BUSL, and of the schools I've been admitted to so far, it's my first choice.

I'd love to talk to some of my other potential classmates if there are any lurking out there.

Hope to see you soon,
Ally

Anjali

Re: newly admitted students, class '07
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 12:07:50 PM »
Hi- I've been accepted to BU as well.  It is currently where I am headed unless I hear some news from other schools I'm waiting on.  But I'm in Boston now and love the city and hear BU has great placement within both NYC and locally at top firms.

Are you attending the open house on Friday?

ally

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 01:25:20 PM »
I'm planning on attending the open house on April 2nd.

kendra

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 09:53:10 PM »
I decided to attend BU next fall.  Have either of you made your decision yet.  I'm quite excited about it.

Anjali

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2004, 04:17:10 PM »
Hi Kendra

I am sending in my deposit this week.   :)

I am excited about it too although a little worried about why Dean Cass is leaving and who will replace him...

Email me if you want to talk offline.

Anjali

Vik

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2004, 03:53:44 PM »
I was also admitted to BU '07... and I'm trying to decide whether to go there or not.

Anyone have any thoughts on how well BU law grads do?  What BU's strengths are (I heard it was particularly good for corporate and IP)?

I'd love to hear anything anyone has to say on BU... I only have 3 more days before I have to turn in my deposit, haha (though $400 isn't really that much).