Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Weds night was great  (Read 4046 times)

poe

• BU 1L
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weds night was great
« on: August 15, 2002, 03:42:29 AM »
my email is poe@localbar.com, but now my secret identity has been revealed!!!
Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore"

JoeB

Re: Weds night was great
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2002, 06:00:12 AM »
Hey everyone,

My email is leehanyu@hotmail.com, drop a line any time. We should hook up again before school starts. I'll be wearing a red shirt. Forever.

mt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2002, 01:18:13 PM »
Yeah, it was awesome meeting everyone and I had a great time!  We should definitely do another Happy Hour -- say, maybe next Wednesday (8/21)?  We could do it at the same time and place though it may get really crowded early since there's a home game that night but it'll still be a blast, I bet.

poe

• BU 1L
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2002, 04:15:02 AM »
By the way, our sections have apparently been assigned and are listed on the studentlink. I'm in section C, which is supposed to be the hardest. What are you all in.
Quoth the Raven: "Nevermore"

gids

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2002, 05:04:44 AM »
hi guys,
couldnt be here for the last happy hour but if you do it again on wednesday or whenever i would love to meet everyone. or any other day. there should be more arrivals by then too. i am in section c1. anyone in it? drop me a line - reitblat@hotmail.com.

JoeB

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2002, 05:13:53 AM »
Looks like I'm in Section B - CivPro, Contracts, Torts, Criminal...

Does anyone know how to find the actual schedule of class days and times?

gids

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2002, 05:32:05 AM »
yeah, i found a schedule a while ago on the registrars site. it has been removed since but i have it saved. no gurantees its the right one, it said somewhere changes would be made to it, but it looks nice. i am gonna send it to your email. if anyone else wants it, email me -reitblat@hotmail.com

Juice

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2002, 07:38:49 AM »
I didn't check this board until today.  If you all go out again this coming week, please let me know.  I've been in Boston since the beginning of the week and would love to get out and meet people!
wallchili@hotmail.com

JoeB

Plans for tonight?
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2002, 09:22:03 AM »
Hey there,

Some of us are planning to get together tonight (Friday) to grab some dinner.  We're meeting at 7pm in front of that crazy black bird sculpture in front of the chapel on campus. Hope to see you there

CMac

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2002, 05:47:03 AM »
Sorry I missed out on all the fun.  I moved to Boston this summer and I have been looking forward to checking out the bar scene.  However, I will be out of town until this Wed the 21st so if anyone  wants to get together for some drinks the night before orientation, let me know.  

Also, what are you all wearing for pictures on the 22nd? Suits? Just shirt and tie? niether?

Finally, I am in section A.