Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class of 2006 Yahoogroup  (Read 1198 times)

skyla

• Click Profile to change this text.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Class of 2006 Yahoogroup
« on: June 20, 2003, 10:05:00 AM »
Hi all!

For those of you headed for BU this Fall (Class of 2006), I am trying to get a yahoogroup started.  If you would like to be part of the yahoogroup, send me an email at skyen@sbcglobal.net with the email address you want to have subscribed and a short introduction!  

Hope to meet you soon,

Sophia

Andrew

• Sr. Citizen
  • "I just think the thing should work properly."
    • View Profile
    • Andrew Sinclair
Re: Class of 2006 Yahoogroup
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2003, 02:54:29 PM »
Or you can just use this board - that's what it's here for.

josh

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2003, 07:00:39 PM »
Why you gotta hate?

akidinthevillage

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2003, 07:57:02 AM »
Oh, I don't think it's hate.  Andrew created this website for law students to use and, being a BUSL student, wants other BUSL students use it.  When you look at it, it's actually kind of warm and fuzzy.

Leaving that aside for the moment, I'd encourage you to get in touch with as many of the incoming class as you can.  After all, it's easier to put faces together with names than to try to learn (a whole lot of) faces and names all at once.  

I'm sure you'll be shocked to hear I did the same thing.  There is a definite therapeutic value in airing common questions and concerns.  Because we were all in the same situation we all had similiar questions.  Of course, having the same questions means not having the answers.  So, we often had to turn to outside sources for information--like upperclassmen.

I always thought Lawschooldiscussion.org could be enormously helpful in that regard.  

Just my opinion.  Good luck next year.