Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What weighs more GPA or LSAT  (Read 1166 times)

erhgegh

What weighs more GPA or LSAT
« on: June 16, 2002, 03:12:51 PM »
hi guys im new to this forum and i'm greatly concerned which weighs more GPA or LSAT.  I am a student at the University of South Florida and i'm kinda of aiming towards university of florida's law school.  If someone can give me some can give me some motivational tips on how i can enhance my chances of gettin into a law school i would greatly appreciate it.  Also one last thing if there's someone in here who has experienced being dismissed from a University and still made it to a good law school please respond to this post so i can give a friend of mine some hope in continuing his endeavors of attending law school, thank you.

Andy

Re: What weighs more GPA or LSAT
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 08:31:27 PM »
It's pretty much your LSAT.  You obviously need pretty good grades, but the LSAT is really gonna make you or break you.  That being said, I did OK on my LSAT, had good grades as an undergrad, and got in several places, but not everywhere.  Don't worry too much-you'll be OK and get in somewhere if you really want to go.  Any GPA over a 3 and an LSAT over a 155 will do it.   Good luck!