My name is Alaina Alexander and I am writing a book entitled: Coming Back from Law School Dismissal.
I am interested in interviewing a dismissed law student who was able to get back into law school.
1. What school did you attend? ( In the published interview I will only mention the region. For example: Midwestern. I will also use an alias name. )
2. How many years of law school did you complete before you were dismissed?
3. Were you dismissed for academic reasons or ethical?
4. How many tries did it take you to get back into law school?
5. What advice do you have for people trying to get back into law school?
6. What did you do in the two years that you had to sit out?
7. Did you reapply to an accredited or unaccredited university?
If you are interested in being interviewed please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS- All of these interviews will be kept confidential.