Law School Discussion

Need advice

blag

Re: Need advice
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 09:23:59 PM »
After I am a practicing attorney, if a man knocks on my door and says

"Hey dude - I just dumped garbage all over your lawn. Would I be breaking any laws if I skipped town w/o paying you for the damage?"

I will proceed to berate the man and tell him what a little scumbag I think he is. And in so doing, I will in no way be violating any professional ethics. You are so lost antiparasite.

I've noticed in all of your posts a continuing argumentative strategy that is absolutely hilarious. You often refer to a quaint colloquialism as the core basis of your argument. Not only is this bad form and invalid, but the colloquialisms you choose are often completely irrelevant and evoke an "oh poor guy" sigh every time.

"dressing for the job you want rather than the one you have"

:-)

It's like watching a man fish with no bait. Which, of course, is very strange due to the fact you are a certifiable genius doctor of the highest order who will outperform all his classmates when he goes to law school and graduates at the top of his class. How I yearn to be you.

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 08:37:58 PM »

You really ARE just confirming everything I say..

This is a forum for legal advice. This person did not "dump" anything in your porch, so if anoyne is hilarious here it must be YOU.

As I sais, just give him advice for what he is answering you about or be quiet.

If you pick up a client to act vindictively towards him, you are not acting in his best interest.

Act mature and maybe you will get somewhere in life.

-J-

blag

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2004, 08:47:31 PM »
the man is not my client. you are retarded. but i do miss your inappropriate colloquialisms. How bout you give us one more. They're precious!

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2004, 09:58:27 PM »
Dorks, the original post is from January 2003. This guy is long gone.

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2004, 06:25:20 PM »
the man is not my client. you are retarded. but i do miss your inappropriate colloquialisms. How bout you give us one more. They're precious!

"inappropriate colloquialisms" ?!

It would be preferable that an aspiring law student would try to understand the meaning behind some terminologies before voicing them to strongly.

-J-