Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: What are you doing after finals?  (Read 1219 times)

kerick

• I love YaBB 1 Gold!
    • View Profile
What are you doing after finals?
« on: December 12, 2001, 06:58:02 AM »
Seeing that most of us are still taking finals right about now, and looking forward to the break, I'm wondering what the ideal after-exam party would be.  I plan to drink enough to completely expunge any leftover torts knowlege from my over-capacitated brain, making room for the silly thoughts that once inhabited my conciousness.  Who's with me!

::) ??? ::)

lbaby

Re: What are you doing after finals?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2001, 07:28:29 AM »
hey kerick- If I hadn't just discovered this website today I would have joined you in spirit!  I did the drink to expunge thing but it took a good week to loose remnant thoughts from creeping into my consciousness on how I could have answered certain exam questions better.  Yack.   Now, I feel much better after the hang-overs (the aspirin and water trick only goes so far for me).  So now, I'm working on my job search for a position this summer and that's how I stumbled upon this page.
Anyhow, best wishes!  

tokyojoe

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2002, 07:56:21 PM »
Telling everyone on the "outside" how law school sucks and that is they or anyone they know are interested in going to forget about any kind of exciting lectures, meeting interesting people and automatically being the given the chance to get a great paying job!

Christo

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2002, 12:27:39 PM »
Tokyo, you're right, but law school is still a female dog. I'm not only talking about the work and exam-stress, but the phonies, fakes, and all other who make the law school experience a living hell.

Phairoch Phewpeak

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2003, 04:04:14 AM »
This final, I am expected to graduate in the 2 semester of academic year 2002.  the major of duty is project study. I must to make my project to successful. After final I will association with my friend for education is successful. Leter I will to send the job application for oganization and practise to speak english, interview and my specisl abilitys. It is not easy to good interview for application. I must use long time for practise to speak english for good interview. Thus I should to pratise speak english for interview now.

Weera

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2003, 04:26:01 AM »
  After final I will to visit my grandmother at Ayutaya with my family. I like to embrace her. Next when I go to my home I will to make a part time job at near my home because I want the money for buy a printer and if I have much money I will to buy the scanner.i want to buy the printer and scaner because the majority of my homework is the document and picture. I accept with Mr.phairoch at I should to practise speak english because it benefit for communicate with persornal in oganization.