Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: It's final, I'm headed to Samford  (Read 8910 times)

dustoffdax

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life is Bueno!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: It's final, I'm headed to Samford
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2005, 12:41:21 PM »
 btideroll,

Thanks for the info, I too am looking at the 6000. I'm trying to wait until the last minute holding out for any additional coupons I might be able to find, I think as long as I order it by the 22nd, I should be able to get it before class starts.

btideroll

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2005, 06:52:00 PM »
btideroll,

Thanks for the info, I too am looking at the 6000. I'm trying to wait until the last minute holding out for any additional coupons I might be able to find, I think as long as I order it by the 22nd, I should be able to get it before class starts.

becareful about that because it took me like 2 weeks. if you modify your order and change your configuration around (IE better hard drive, more ram, better Video card etc..) it can and will delay your ship date.

just mess around with their site right now and build what you want and see what the est. ship date is so you can gauge how long it will take them.

see if you can go through samford to get a discount and definitely take the discount by getting the 3 year service plan. you definitely wany your laptop warranty'd for your entire law school career.

goodluck

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2005, 10:32:13 PM »
Im already having virus problems..i had the trial mcaffe, but i switched to norton when that ran out.   :-\  i bought an external floppy drive a few days ago at best buy for $59---welllll i hope that random info helped somebody.  i just felt like posting  :D
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

davidatfsu

• AOL Instant Messenger - davidsLawyer
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2005, 08:41:36 AM »
Im already having virus problems..i had the trial mcaffe, but i switched to norton when that ran out.   :-\  i bought an external floppy drive a few days ago at best buy for $59---welllll i hope that random info helped somebody.  i just felt like posting  :D

In social circles around FSU, I'm known as Nerdos, the Geek God of Networking and Computer Troubleshooting. I'll be happy to help you with any computer problems you run across!

I'm leaving Friday for Birmingham! w00t!

dustoffdax

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life is Bueno!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2005, 04:22:18 PM »
I won't get back to Birmingham until the 8th! That only gives me a week AAAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I only get one more full paycheck from the Army AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, feeling better now, going to the pool, must read "Getting to Maybe", maybe.

Getting dumber by the minute, need beer.

Must go now.

sarendipity

• Sr. Citizen
  • My law school roommate
    • AOL Instant Messenger - froggerlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 23, 2005, 02:16:48 PM »
Dax- I think you are in the same section as me and auburn girl- there are 2 sections except there are more sections for LLR than just 2, and those are grouped randomly. :D
"Remember what I said about finding a meaningful life . . . Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning . . . You notice there's nothing in there about a salary."   ~ Morrie Schwartz

dustoffdax

• Sr. Citizen
  • Life is Bueno!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #126 on: July 25, 2005, 05:01:47 PM »
Coolio,
 It will be good study with some folks who we sort of already know.

AuburnChick

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #127 on: August 19, 2005, 02:02:36 PM »
BUMP   ;D    What does everyone think??? I LOVE it! I definately think we made the right decision
158, 3.3
Accepted: Samford, South Texas, Georgia State
priority waitlist (as of July 17th, still no "sorry you're rejected" courtesy call..jerks!): U Richmond
Rejected: U Houston, Emory, Wake

ATTENDING-SAMFORD!

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 20, 2005, 09:31:41 AM »
luck, aubie.