Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: I have a crush on Boxergirl....  (Read 15149 times)

lstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have a crush on Boxergirl....
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2004, 08:31:59 PM »
Yes! Can I now kowtow and worship the ground you walk on? ;)

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2004, 08:33:38 PM »
Andrew...you've moved this to the LOVE BOARD??? isn't that a bit premature??  come on! it's just a CRUSH!

lstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2004, 08:34:59 PM »
I agree, infatuation is far from love!!!  Although love can result! 

(can you see how bored I am at work, here??)

lstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2004, 08:48:15 PM »
Boxergirl, what prompted you to decide law school in Oregon?

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2004, 10:54:53 PM »
We are getting off topic here.  Boxergirl is the center of the universe as far as this post is concerned!!! :P

ah man!  c'mon, can't we all just share?  there's room enough for several crushes here!
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2004, 11:00:46 PM »
Andrew...you've moved this to the LOVE BOARD??? isn't that a bit premature??  come on! it's just a CRUSH!

yeah andrew, whassup with that man?! ;) 

by the way, mind if i throw down with lstudent for your love boxergirl?  sorry lstudent, but she's fine and i'm trying to make her mine.  (although the bad rhyming probably ain't helping too much.)
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"

Ginatio

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2004, 11:32:17 PM »
awww man. jewlo got rid of her pic. she was hot

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2004, 11:54:40 PM »
awww man. jewlo got rid of her pic. she was hot

jew-lo, for some reason i have the feeling that you're really HOT (maybe its that sex in a movie theater thing you poster earlier). can you put your pic as your avatar? 

Wow, ttiwed, it takes a lot to make me blush but i think you did it.  I have to admit i'm not very computer savvy, but I will try and find a picture of myself and see what i can do to put it up as my avatar--just for you   (briefly, otherwise i feel sorta vain--no offense to others who have it as their avatars, I'm just somewhat modest--i know, you'd never me able to tell). 
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2004, 12:07:19 AM »
For some reason i find it much easier hiding behind a couple of humping kangaroos
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2004, 12:27:10 AM »
Wow, ttiwed, it takes a lot to make me blush but i think you did it.  I have to admit i'm not very computer savvy, but I will try and find a picture of myself and see what i can do to put it up as my avatar--just for you   (briefly, otherwise i feel sorta vain--no offense to others who have it as their avatars, I'm just somewhat modest--i know, you'd never me able to tell). 

jew-lo, in all seriousness: if that last pic you had up was you, then you are pretty cute.  so yeah i second everyone else's opinion.

anyhow i think i'd better bow out for now.  this has been a pretty interesting thread to say the least. ;)