Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Re: I have a crush on Boxergirl....  (Read 15148 times)

lstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: I have a crush on Boxergirl....
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2004, 07:09:47 PM »
Boxergirl,
In October, let's have a clandestine rendezvous in the Willamette Valley, ok?? :)

My interest in law is estate planning and maybe international/immigration law...

Your interests?

And what say you to the above proposal?

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2004, 07:10:58 PM »
why did your posting post like 5 times, poodlegirl??

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2004, 07:14:16 PM »
lstudent,....why did you pick the month of october?

my interests: ideally i would love to devote much of my time to public interest work in the area of domestic violence/child advocacy (which is what i do now in a social services job)...although, i know that i can't pay off debt that way...so i'm open to other areas...but nothing straying too far from that...i mean, i'm not gonna end up in tax law or anything..i'll stay in the family law/civil litigation/criminal areas...we'll see.

calvin

• 3.6 gpa, UC Berkeley
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2004, 07:15:50 PM »
hey jew-lo, just out of curiosity what does guyute mean anyhow?

by the way, there's a whole lot of crushin'/lovin' goin' on here on lsd.  ruskiegirl, boxergirl, now guyutegirl aka jew-lo?  why is that?  i'm thinking poodlegirl is next.  i mean it's like anyone with the word "girl" after their name is bound to get hit on sooner or later. ;)  (i'm thinking of changing my name to calvingirl so i can get in on all of this, but then again that'd be pretty weird.  lol. ;) )
"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."
"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"
"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2004, 07:18:00 PM »
aww...poodlegirl..you posted your picture of you and your poodle...i'll have to look for one of mine and change my picture now!

lstudent

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2004, 07:19:17 PM »
Oh, we can meet in September Boxergirl, if you insist :P
We will both be Oregon transplants...

I currently work for a non-profit agency doing financial work though, but a lot of legal work, too, as well as advocacy work.

First weekend of September sound good to you??

Boxergirl

• Sr. Citizen
  • gpa 3.45/lsat 156
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2004, 07:22:32 PM »
after reading all this material about law school, i'm thinking we won't have TIME to meet lstudent....maybe poodlegirl can!

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2004, 07:22:46 PM »
hey jew-lo, just out of curiosity what does guyute mean anyhow?

by the way, there's a whole lot of crushin'/lovin' goin' on here on lsd.  ruskiegirl, boxergirl, now guyutegirl aka jew-lo?  why is that?  i'm thinking poodlegirl is next.  i mean it's like anyone with the word "girl" after their name is bound to get hit on sooner or later. ;)  (i'm thinking of changing my name to calvingirl so i can get in on all of this, but then again that'd be pretty weird.  lol. ;) )

One of my favorite songs is called Guyute, by Phish (one of my favorite groups). It's about an ugly, demonic pig named Guyute. I guess i can relate to it on a few different levels. And no need to change your name, calvin(girl), i'm sure some arrangements can be made  ;)
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

PoodleGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2004, 07:22:58 PM »
I changed my picture again Boxer Girl.  Hey Lstudent: Boxergirl and I travelled to China and Russia together.  Jealous?  Maybe we are lovers :o

PoodleGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2004, 07:24:48 PM »
I didn't mean to post so many times.  My computer freaked out.  So Sorry!