Thanks Nylo - I'm so sick of waiting!
I pretty much decided that if I get into Rutgers, I'll go there (even though I liked CUNY better). If I don't get in, then I'm going to defer CUNY for a year b/c it's just not possible for us to move into NYC from NJ at this point (my partner is at rutgers-newark now).
So, i'm waiting to hear so I know whether I'm going to law school this year or not!!!