Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Cornell Decison after Easter?  (Read 792 times)

copey2001

Cornell Decison after Easter?
« on: March 28, 2005, 10:11:33 AM »
I just went to decision at Cornell today (Monday after Easter).  Anyone else go to decision recently after the wave of decisions early last week? If i can see who else went, maybe I can tell if this is a mass denial or not as my numbers are VERY borderline. Anyone?

wongsb

Re: Cornell Decison after Easter?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 10:31:00 AM »
ME! 

copey2001

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 11:00:13 AM »
ME! 

what is your lsat, if you don't mind me asking.

: (

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2005, 11:18:58 AM »
I just went decision, too. 

Carpe JDiem

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2005, 11:27:48 AM »
I also just went decision, 166/3.4 from top undergrad.

Cornell is my top choice but I am expecting a rejection.  B/c I live in NYC, perhaps my mail will get here first, I'll be sure to post and let you know.

copey2001

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »
I also just went decision, 166/3.4 from top undergrad.

Cornell is my top choice but I am expecting a rejection.  B/c I live in NYC, perhaps my mail will get here first, I'll be sure to post and let you know.

Thanks...also, if you get an acceptance email, will you post that too?  Good luck!

wongsb

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2005, 11:34:26 AM »
ME! 

what is your lsat, if you don't mind me asking.

168, with crap GPA.

ohwellok

• Sr. Citizen
  • the cutest beagle in the whole wide world!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2005, 12:31:01 PM »
i went to decision last week and on saturday i received a letter saying that my application has been placed on reserve. it's not a waitlist...the way they word it makes it sound like they are waiting to see who places a seat deposit before they make any more offers of admission. no one is ranked on the reserve list, and there is a little postcard you have to send back it you want to continue to be considered. i guess the good news is that i wasn't rejected, but i would absolutely love to go to cornell, so i'm sad that the wait will continue. it says if they decide further offers are appropriate, they'll let us know in mid to late may, and at that point they'll also decide who will be placed on the official wait list. hope this helped, good luck to all who are still waiting!

disgruntled

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2005, 12:36:59 PM »
i just got the "reserve" letter as well. a little flustered, as cornell is my top choice and i have already gotten into more selective schools than it. oh well, thats life. 3.4 from top undergrad and 170 lsat, non-urm. i attribute this to having applied so late (applied in feb  :-\) and to a lesser extent, having a gpa a bit on the lower side. good luck to everybody waiting on these @ssholes.

SuperMoni

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2005, 02:05:29 PM »
I just went to Decision today too.